the aftermath

Section 17 during 1:15 am

Alice own sleepingquarter with Alice sleeping little bit peacefully in bed with covers on and got Zeke curl up sleeping in middle. She got nightlight right next to her that little bit bright inside dark sleepingquarter but she being watched by Naomi standing at open doorway to see her sleeping with sadness look.

"Are you okay honey?"

She turned her head to the right toshimi Niki wearing same jumpsuit like her with brown chocolate stripes in both sides and pokebelt around beltloop when she approach her who step out doorway for automatic door closed it from left side, she then replied back to her, "I'm fine babe, but I felt awful to little girl lost her father being killed by coward survivor won't let them inside the house." Toshimi replied starting walking together with her at left corridor, "I know but she staying with rainbow dash and sunset shimmer at their place in paldea region with new life like we did staying at zapapico in same region with them since few weeks ago from our former original universe."

Naomi: "yeah, thanks to captain sentry stealth team take us out with tranquillizer sleeping dart back of neck at academy its right thing to do that including taniuchi and asami nakaoka as well, they staying at house in los platos, paldea region with taniuchi got a job at mesagoza city spec shack in full time and asami as section 23 wild tera pokemon catcher."

Toshimi: "yup. Come on let go home because I need to go work at zapapico's bookstore. You realize I work part time job

Naomi: "I know, babe."

She place her head on right shoulder and said, "you so cute to forgetful sometimes back at academy." Naomi replied, "yeah."

[New chapter is out for today]