sci twi first orientation

Sci twi just arrived at section 44 and heading to briefing room 2-B in 2nd floor for her wild tera pokemon catcher orientation without spike because she told fluttershy about babysitting spike before heading to section 44 and she be back to pick him up at her place after orientation over when she enter the room to see seven people sitting in a table talking each other. She decided begins sitting in left chair at first row started waiting for someone come by who doing orientation to them.

"Hey there."

She turns her head to the right with little bit confused see male blond/yellow fur beaver with a purple-ish nose, and brown, rounded fins/ears on his back.

His name is Norbert beaver from angry beaver original universe as he introduced himself to her in kindness, "I'm Norbert beaver, very nice to meet you

His name is Norbert beaver from angry beaver original universe as he introduced himself to her in kindness, "I'm Norbert beaver, very nice to meet you." She replied back to him in polite, "very nice to meet you Norbert, my name is twilight sparkle. So you join section 44 as wild tera pokemon catcher too as well." Norbert replied, "yup it was my dad told me about it since three days ago to join this section 44 so I did today, what about you."

Sci twi: "I join section 44 since last night to make me cheer up after break up with my ex-boyfriend since 3 days ago because after he losing temper and harsh manners with him."

Norbert: "yikes, I'm sorry to hear that, kid."

Sci twi: "no need to worry I'll find someone to treat me better nicely."

Norbert: "that's good."

"Hello there."

They saw little bit surprised to see detective Reiner braun enter the briefing toward the podium facing toward the group with a smile and said, "welcome to wild tera pokemon catcher orientation everyone, to be wild tera pokemon catcher is hard work capture every type of wild tera pokemon in other universes. Here's seven lessons that you need to know. 1st lesson is watched out for terastallzied pokemon use protection to stop the attack. So watch out for that." They nodded their heads to agree with Reiner statement as he continues talking, "2nd lesson is tera blast, when terastallzied pokemon active the crown to fire energy blast can took out pokemon with one blow."

Norbert: "yikes."

Reiner: "3rd lesson is beware of 19th tera shard it has every type of moves and weakness for your pokemon. But don't worry you getting help with our allies from every sections that's your 4th lesson is getting help from our allies."

They're coming happy to hear from detective Reiner braun about getting by their friends in every sections if wild tera pokemon summoned 19th tera shards from every universe and they continue listen to him about three lessons for a while before heading home.  Meanwhile at principal mayhem office with pinkie pie standing in line with hands behind the back while staring directly at principal mayhem sitting in her desk who began to speak at her in kindness, "I got you another assignment, ms. Pie." She replied, "what kind of second assignment is it, ma'am?" Principal mayhem press red button underneath the desk to activitied fake huge bookcase in left side  goes down into the floor reveal flat screen TV turned on by itself  to showing the picture of seventeen old girl with yellow skin, blue eyes, hair is also blue. She wearing orange T-shirt with a pearl drawed in the center, blue short pants, blue shoes. She had freckles around the nose.

Principal mayhem: "meet skystar, she and her mother just move canterlot city from hippogriffa since four days ago and she started school at canterlot high as junior on Tuesday April 22nd, 2014 from your universe that mean tomorrow."

Pinkie: "let me guess captain venderquack got a eye on her at hippogriffa since four months ago, correct."

Principal mayhem: "yes, we need more information about her like hobbies by end of tomorrow so section 23 Ziggy join you on right shoulder blade during school day in invisible mode to scan her then after that you can bring her to section 44 so captain venderquack recruit her join section 44 as wild tera pokemon catcher just like you by Wednesday."

Pinkie: "great, I help her out with every type of wild tera pokemon weaknesses and using tera orb."

Principal mayhem: "yes."

Pinkie: "sounds good to me, ma'am."

[New chapter is out for tonight]