#26 - Alercchino || Tear stained tissues

- male reader x alercchino
-fluff/comfort
-male reader don't understand human emotions very well but he is understanding them more and more
-the rest is to your imagination 🪄
(First chapter writing male reader)
-requested by: @Meraj8

"You needn't fret, nor should you feel like you have to change your habits. But you should know that genuine understanding can only be found, not sought.
A true companion is someone who can read your
'signals.'"

"Darling, what happened?" Alercchino rushed over to Y/n in worry, despite her voice being calm, after seeing him in bed in the same position she had left him in

"Darling, what happened?" Alercchino rushed over to Y/n in worry, despite her voice being calm, after seeing him in bed in the same position she had left him in. The room had a slightly unsettling atmosphere even to Alercchino, a woman who has seen and experienced many things. Crumpled Tissues with a slight wetness were scattered across the bedroom floor. She hadn't seen her bedroom I'm this state before, She sat on the corner of the bed staring at the lump under the duvet (y/n).  Her gloved hand reached out to caress the duvet that covered him.  He didn't respond, he only sniffed and shivered when he felt the familiar hand stroke the duvet slowly. Alercchino's hand eventually crawled up to the top of the duvet to fold the top part of the blanket to reveal a watery-eyed and red-nosed boy looking dishevelled.

"Baby, did someone hurt you?! I'll make sure to dispose of them personally." Alercchino's voice was very stern but surprised, she had never seen him cry before, not since or before they started dating.

"...." He didn't respond. Alercchino moved to the headboard of the bed and pulled the boy into her arms, he was sitting on her lap with his face facing her chest. Her painted fingernails slowly massaged y/n's scalp then moved to the back of his neck to his back. She felt him melting in her arms which pleased her.

"If someone is bothering you, I'm going to depart for Fontaine soon and they have this device called a 'guillotine', would you like me to use it on them-?"

"No no, it's not a person." Y/n finally opened his mouth after a long time of silence passing.
"What is it?" The tall female asked continuing to do these motions except her free hand rubbed circles on y/n's slim/broad back.
"I think I feel sick"
"How so?"
"I know that we're dating and all but since we've started dating I've kept this secret from you, every time I'm with you, my chest and stomach flutters like there's tiny butterflies of flowers blooming but when you're away, my chest starts aching. It's becoming more unbearable as time passes."
"Oh dear, I'm sorry you feel this much pain."
"but it's not like a stomach ache, butterflies and flowers are beautiful- this feeling...is enjoyable but when you're gone, it feels as if I'm unsatisfied. I don't want to be greedy though."

Alercchino thought for a little to let the words sink into her to diagnose her boyfriend from the given symptoms. Y/n could feel the refreshing coldness of her hands despite them being gloved on either side of his cheeks, he felt his face being tilted upwards to meet her mesmerizing

"I am familiar with these symptoms."
"How so?" The teary eyed boy asked.
She looked into his e/c
"I experience those feelings every day. It's normal and that feeling is love and missing someone when they are absent. I don't find that you're greedy, you can be as 'greedy' as much as you want around me and I will be patient towards you and you only. You can take as long as you want to understand more humane emotions, I'm glad you have opened to me, don't hesitate to do this again. It's not your fault that you can't fathom these emotions well and many would have given up at this point, I'm so proud of you for learning how to cry, laugh, smile and express your emotions. I love every part of you- the humane and inhumane parts and no human, immortal or any being is perfect, you're you and that's all that matters. I love you, y/n. Even if you don't completely understand what love is- in the future I'm sure you'll have your interpretation of what love is and I will wait for you to- I'm sure we harbour the same feelings as one another even if you can't recognise them yet. "

Alercchino kissed the top of his head and they got under the duvet again. Alercchino cuddled y/n from behind. They both felt their eyelids feel heavy.
"Good night my love"

MY FIRST MALE READER CHAPPPP HOPE YOU LIKED IT🫶

784 words