#13 - Scaramouche || A Milenium - Part two

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, I HAD EXAMS
•Continuation of the previous chapter
•gender neutral reader
•A wee bit of angst
•Not proofread
•I cut out some (ie. Most) parts of the actual Sumeru archon quest so no one gets spoiled and stuff
•I REALISED I SPELT KUNIKUZHUSHI'S NAME WRONG THE WHOLE OF THE LAST CHAPTER DIDIDKKD I ACCIDENTALLY DID IT HERE SOME TIMES BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE IT

"...What, were you expecting me to start the conversation? That's probably not going to happen"

What, were you expecting me to start the conversation? That's probably not going to happen"

Y/n's perspective

"PAIMON WANTS THIS, OH AND THAT- WAIT NO"

Paimon pulled her hair being frustrated on what to pick

"OH, PAIMON KNOWS! ONE OF EVERYTHING!"

Xiangling sweat dropped, but not because of the orders, but because of how much a little fairy like creature could eat! Aether only sighed and scolded Paimon briefly, he then told the waiter, Xiangling, a plate of golden shrimp balls would do.

"Y/n...what would you like to eat? You can order whatever or however much you want, Paimon and I have a long journey to embark on later today so...this is my treat to you as I won't be seeing you for a while"

Aether smiled at me, resting his cheek on his hand, I blushed slightly.

"Hm...well...anything will do..."

I squinted my e/c eyes at the menu infront of me, the blonde boy only smiled at me in return

"Hmm...alright, we'll have one of everything"

I send daggers towards aether, he chuckled nervously

"Haha...uhm, two portions of jade parcels!"

"Got it!"

Xiangling ran hurriedly to the kitchen with Gouba, eager to start cooking. I was just staring into the distance twiddling my thumbs waiting for the food to arrive....

"Phew! Paimon's stuffed!"

"Haha..same here!"

"Glad you liked it...the both of you...oh! It's best Paimon and I start to head off"

Aether hugged me and waved goodbye, when was Aether so...aha...never mind I watched both their figures fade into the surge of civilians, I decided to get up and start walking...possibly exploring the outskirts of Liyue or go for a pleasant hike (Aether already payed lmao). Maybe I could hang out with Xingqiu...Chongyun...or maybe talk to Hu Tao for a bit...but they're all busy...I wish I had something to do, all this time going to waste is...sad in a way. How did I used to spend my hours back in Inazuma...oh of course...

I then got reminded of a sweet boy with a veil, Kunizushi...he's long gone...or at least the time we spent together. It seemed like an idyllic child-like fantasy when I played with him all day. I kept walking...remembering the laughter we shared together. Until I got reminded of the day I...abandoned him. I hope he had moved on. What was that line he used to always say followed by a chuckle...?