#04 - Albedo || A battle of love

•Gender neutral y/n x Albedo,
•modern au (sorry if most of the chapters are modern😭)
•Flirty Albedo? (I guess if you don't like that-)
•NOT PROOF READ
•bro I'm sorry this is cringe

"There's something l've wanted to ask you, but feared rejection and disappointment, would you like to investigate this world with me...?"

Albedo Kreideprinz accompanied you to a student council meeting as he was vice president and you were the president

Albedo Kreideprinz accompanied you to a student council meeting as he was vice president and you were the president. You discussed some affairs about the upcoming windblume festival and preparations for the school. Both you and Albedo had the best grades but unfortunately Albedo was just better than you, you envied him for his achievements but also admired him and strived to one day surpass him.

"Zhongli, the ideas are great but unfortunately they are above the budget...by a lot...unless you would like to find some  other sponsors who'd pay you a higher allowance but until then, please lower the amount of unnecessary items." You sighed looking at the male with golden tips.

"Well I could try convince my company to sponsor us!" A ginger and blue eyed man tried to back up Zhongli "The Fatui are pretty generous when it comes to mora, plus I'm great at convincing" his smile widened, that guy always gave you creeps with his chilling smile.

As you were  and granting permission for the other ideas, Albedo was mesmerised by your voice as he sketched down in his notebook quietly drawing you. Was he sketching you secretly just because you were both really close friends? Or was it because he desired to become more...?

"FOR ARCHON'S SAKE, CYNO, I DO NOT LOOK LIKE ED SHEERAN-" Just when Childe was about to throw a fit, the bell saved everyone of being a witness to Childe's verbal murder.

Everyone left being thankful for being out of that 'hell hole'. You went to your locker taking out the books you require for your next lesson. You turned around to see a ash blonde boy walking towards you waving with a beam on his face.

"Hey, I know you're busy being the Counil President and Class President. But...Why don't we study in the library for our project?...after school, does that work for you?" Albedo asked with a fear of rejection

"Sure! I'll see you there!" You turned around smiling to see his little beam spread across his face. Albedo winked at you (help I can't write💀) before he walked away hurrying to his next lesson. You flustered as you watched Albedo walk away, you cupped your own cheek feeling your face get warmer not knowing how to react with confusion written all over you. You get lost in thought, You realize that you've been staring at a wall for the past couple minutes. You were so flushed you started thinking Albedo was a dream. You shake your head and quickly head to the direction of your locker, your backpack on your back with the textbook still inside. You reach it, unlock it. You put your stuff in it and the bell rings, signaling that the next class is about to start.