Extra Cute When You Blush

Start from the beginning

He pointed to me a bit shyly, and of course, he was a bit scared. Duh

"Okay, you have a question about me? So you wanna know more about me, right? " He nodded. I wish I knew me.

"So... can you tell me what that question is so I know what to answer?" Then I realized he doesn't speak or doesn't want to. Wait, now wtf do I do??

"Okay, so a question about me. Do you want to know my name?" He nodded. I'm a million percent sure I introduced myself, but I think he was too scared to remember anything.

"Well, I'm Alessio, and I'm your dad. The reason you never knew me was because your mom..." Kidnapped you. "...took you away from me." He nodded. He also yawned. He must be tired. Huh, I'm tired of life

"Are you sleepy? " He shook his head

"Do you want to go outside? " He nodded

"Alright, let's go," the doc aka Matt said to make sure to give him some fresh air because he must have been in that lovely basement. Okay, no thinking about that right now. 

It's a bit chilly outside, so Luca needs a hoodie or a sweater. So, still have to buy some clothes for him. Meh, I'll just let Andres or Matt do that; my fashion sense is mainly black, white, and a little bit of red and blue. I just took out my black hoodie, the smallest size I could find.

"So we still have to go shopping. My brother would probably do that, but for now, you're going to wear... my clothes."

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

⚔️ ♔ $ ♫ THIRD PERSON ♫ $ ♔ ⚔️

* cause Luca needs to be included too!! Kids' opinions matter, guys.**

Italics means Alessio's POV

(Blah blah) are the writer wanting to roast the character

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Luca never ever had new clothes, and Alessio's clothes looked, well... very new, emphasis on the very.

"Do you know how to wear this?" he said in a soft tone, but mentally, he was scolding himself for being an awkward idiot. 

Luca shook his head. He hated not knowing things. The previous people—they can't even be called people—used to hit him if he never understood anything. So, he thought Alessio would do the same. But after Alessio's little 'speech,' he felt better, but Luca knew people could change their mind."

That's fine. I'm going to put this on you," Alessio said, gesturing to the hoodie. He took a few steps closer and reassured Luca that he wouldn't hurt him. Now they were an inch apart. Luca was sitting on the bed, looking at Alessio like he was a serial killer (technically, he is one).

Alessio sighed. "Luca, if I was going to hurt you, I would have done it a long time ago." Alessio knew that logic was bullshit, but Luca didn't need to know that. 

He took the hoodie and put it gently (shockingly) around Luca's neck. Luca was scared, and he was trying not to let tears fall. However, life is a bitch to Luca (and everyone on this planet); a tear fell, and then another one, and another one.

Alessio, for the first time in his life, knelt (no, he was not proposing to Luca) down, and much to Luca's annoyance, Alessio was still taller than him. Alessio's thumb wiped the tear away from his cheek (which didn't scare Luca to death, which was surprising for both Luca and Alessio).

"I promise I'll never hurt you; I have better things to do." Oh, shit, that slipped out.

Luca looked surprised, but Alessio saw the corner of his lips have a ghost of a smile.

"You have a nice smile." Oh, shit, that slipped out. 

What the heck is wrong with me?? Luca's face felt hot, and his cheek, which was a bit red due to the cuts on it, was extremely red now.

"You look extra cute when you blush," he blurted out. WHY IS MY BRAIN AND MOUTH NOT WORKING TOGETHER!!! (Maybe it is because Alessio doesn't have a brain.)Luca blushed even more this time, and his fear of Alessio was slowly, very slowly, extremely slowly starting to fade.

⚔️ ♔ $ ♫ THE END FOR NOW ♫ $ ♔ ⚔️

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

Hey beaches

I have not been uploading because of the stupid education system my board exams are finishing in March 

Do you guys like 3rd person more or Alessio's POV????

I'm gonna go to sleep rn

ᶠYͧoͨᵏu Idiot (i love this)