𝟮𝟱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

a/n: content maybe be triggering to some.

it's been a couple months since priscilla
hit the theatres and it's been hitting her hard. she's had events on events, interviews on interviews, hate comments on hate comments. she was exhausted to say the least.

chandler and jacob were doing better than ever. he's brought her everywhere and stella had to suffer being around her. hes been acting like a total different person now. it hurts more knowing that jacob knows what she's done to her:

it was stella's birthday and she invited all her friends to a nice restaurant. this was when stella, chandler, madi and delaney were a group. they use to copy christine and elijah's style of youtube videos and had a cute little channel going.

they all stood up when she arrived a few minutes late (she had to redo her mascara 5 times) and gave her a hug, boasting her up on her look. she sat at the table with a wide grin after thanking everyone.

after their meal, madi secretly told the waitress that it was stella's birthday. so, they brought her out a huge ice cream sundae that had sparklers on it. the other waiters and waitresses gathered around to sing the restaurants version of 'happy birthday'

once they were gone, stella picked up a spoon and went to dive into the ice cream. it was perfect. it was neapolitan with whipped cream, waffle cones, sprinkled, nuts, a cherry, and basically every sweet thing you could imagine.

"are you sure you wanna eat that? i see your belly through your dress."

stella immediately stopped and lost her appetite at those 15 words. her mouth tasted funny as she looked up at her then back down at her stomach. chandler was right. you could see her stomach, but that's only because this is her dress from when she was a junior.

of course that's not the first thought that came to her mind so she put her spoon down and gulped. the sparklers lit up her disappointed face. chandler had a smirk on her face as she watched her. madi and delaney were just confused since they couldn't hear her,

"i'm just letting you know, as a friend." her voice was so innocent she believed her.

"what's going on?" delaney spoke up.

"oh, nothin'." chandler said with a smile.

"stella, eat your ice cream." madi spoke sternly, like her mother. she then looked at chandler and with narrow eyes.

"hm." was all chandler spoke when stella picked up the spoon and dipped it into the sundae.

"fuck, that's really good." she laughed with a mouthful of ice cream. a whole new wave of confidence fell over her.

the girls expect chandler laughed and started to make conversation. chandler sat there, judging everyone in her head. can you tell she's a miserable woman from texas. she had enough so she stood up and placed the napkin that was in her lap harshly on her plate.

they all looked up at her confused as she picked up her purse and sashayed away from the table with a grunt. they looked back at each other and erupted into laughter. they spent the rest of the night together and chandler was never on anyone's mind.

that night chandler posted a picture of stella on her close firends story with a pig sticker over her face. stella was in jacobs bed when she saw it. her breath got caught in her throat before she started to sob uncontrollably. jacob came out of the bathroom and started to comfort her.

though after a week, chandler basically manipulated her to forgive her and they were buddy buddy again like how they were before they were friend with madi and delaney. there were many instances like this that almost caused stella her life. she started to feel worthless around chandler.

chandler always made comments on her body. first it was that she was too fat. then overtime, deep in stella's depression, it was that she was too skinny. she couldn't win with her. madi and delaney helped her get out, knowing how troubling it was with someone like her.

now stella is healthy and doing well as she has her 'ride or dies'. they have helped her through more than anyone could ever think. she has forgot jacob and moved on. she decided to take a break on boys and focus on her job.

a/n:  u can tell it's a flashback right