𝟭𝟴 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀

'please don't go' by mike posner blared through the speakers in stella's living room as her and her 'ride or dies'  set up the house for a party. there was food and drinks laid out on the counter.

they were celebrating stella being done with filming. they have done this with all the films she's starred in. even when she got fired from euphoria. yes stella was a little bit mad at first but loosened up after her second shot.

madi invited everyone they knew. jacob was even invited. they haven't talked about what happened yet, but stella was getting tired of stressing over it. she just decided to let it go.

"baby, please don't goooooo!" delaney belted out with the song. madi and stella looked at each other before dying laughing.

"please let madi be the singer in this friendship." stella joked, shaking her head.

eventually, people started trickling in. there was people dancing everywhere and her guest rooms started to get filled in with horny young adults. she made a mental note to wash everything in her house tomorrow. or the day after that.

"bye, girl!" madi told stella, kissing her cheek. she held some tiktokers hand and was about to go out the door.

"wait, you're leaving ready? it's only 11."

madi shrugged and hurried out the door, the guy following like a lost puppy. she sighed and made her way to her kitchen. she poured herself a drink and turned around, bumping into someone.

the drink poured all over her. "shit!" she exclaimed and looked up. it was jacob. she held her composure before excusing herself and went to her room to change.

she was looking through her closet for a shirt when she heard the door open. she looked through her mirror and made eye contact with jacob. she sighed and turned around.

"hey jacob."

he nods at her and sits on her unmade bed. "your room has changed a lot since i've been in here."

she nods with a lined mouth and turns back around, scanning her closet.

"wear that green top. it brings out your eyes."

she picked up a long sleeved mesh top. "ok so leave so i can change."

he laughed at that, "come on just change."

"no that's weird."

"stella we've fucked like a million times. this is the least weird thing i've seen you naked for."

she rolled her eyes and took off her top, revealing she had no bra on. she could hear his breath hitch and that made her smirk as she slipped on the top.

she turned around and saw him staring at her chest that can be seen through the shirt. if this was a cartoon he would have hearts in his eyes, jumping in and out.

"quit staring and come on. let's go back." stella said and he coughed then
got up, following behind her.

"hey, my costars from saltburn are here." he spoke, walking down the hall next to her. "let's find them and i'll introduce you to them."

"k." she responded.

he grabbed onto her hand as they made their way through the crowd of sweaty people. delaney, who was sitting on the couch, gave her a look and stella just shrugged, mouthing 'i guess we're friends again"

eventually, they found berry. he was sitting in her backyard around a fire with some people she didn't recognize. she smiled at him and he stood up, sticking his hand out.

"hello! you must be stella? jacob wouldn't stop talking about you." he greeted, shaking her hand.

'ooh, irish' she thought.

stella looked back at jacob and he was blushing while looking at the trees. he looked back and they made eye contact.

"don't believe him, he was drunk for most of filming." jacob countered, his voice cracking.

she laughed and gave him a look, "don't lie, i know im that great."

he rolled his eyes, "whatever lets sit down."

they all sit down and stella was in the middle of both of them. they've talked for like hours talking about whatever. it was really just one hour, but if felt like that for her. it was mostly them in the conversation.

stella was really liking berry though, and after her fifth refill of some mixture she created, she wanted him. she looked at berry with hunger as he spoke about something funny that happened on set.

3am was coming up. they were now sat on her living room floor and they were the only people there. the music somehow stopped a long time ago.

they were all drunk and high after her finding a bag of weed under her couch. everything was funny to stella and berry found himself loving her smile so he continued making jokes.

they raided her pantry earlier. there was candy wrappers and soda cans every where. she was munching on some cheetos and leaning against her couch as they talked.

"wanna play spin the bottle?" jacob suddenly slurred with a smirk.

berry and stella looked at each other and laughed. "that's a game for kids."

jacob shrugged, getting up and finding a beer bottle in her kitchen. he emptied out one that a little bit left and brought it back. he placed it in the middle of them.

"i'll spin first." she said and spun the bottle.

they watched it and the cap pointed at berry once it stopped. she smirked and got up on her knees. she crawled over to him and they both closed their eyes.

she cocked her head and went in slowly. their lips melted into each others when they touched. stella felt jacob pulling her back from her waist. she looked back at his jealous face.

"my turn." he mumbled and spun the bottle. it landed on stella. he looked next to him and leaned over, his lips slightly open. she grabbed the sides of his face, her signature, and kissed him softly.

she pulled away but jacob went back in. she laid on her back and jacob got on top of her without ever breaking the kiss. eventually his kisses went to the  the corner of her mouth trailing to her neck.

berry was on the side watching with his mouth agape. "let me help." he spoke after clearing his throat. he couldn't bare his jeans getting tighter hearing her soft whimpers while jacob kissed her neck anymore.

jacob got up, "she's all yours." his lips were swollen and pouty already.

he smirked and went over to where she was, lifting up her shirt over her head, with her consent of course. "nice tits you got." she giggled at his compliment.

"tell me about it." jacob agreed.

a/n: watched saltburn again. and sorry idk how to write threesome smut. and it's 2am. goodnight.