𝟭𝟵 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

the next morning she groaned as she woke up. she panicked when she realized she was sandwiched between two naked boys. she got up and identified them. but that didn't help her much to as why she was in that position.

"what the fuck.." she whispered inspecting the naked boys. her eyes widened when she realized she was naked too.

when she crawled over berrys leg and stood up, she remebered some of what happened last night. she went to paris, which is what madi would say.

she felt weird so she slipped on a navy blue tank top and some underwear. she towered over them at the end of the bad as she tried to remeber every single thing that went down last night.

it was weird though, she thought, she could only remeber inviting them into her house last night. she shook her head and left, she would wonder later after getting some advil and eating.

once she walked into her living room, she was way more confused. she knew she had a party but no way they were eating all her candy and soda and leaving it on the floor. she had drinks and flood laid out for them.

that's when she noticed the clothes scattered on her floor. her mesh top and black shirt were many feet away and she saw some pair of boxers and black pants together. 'did i just have my first threesome' she thought with a confused face.

she groaned and walked around the mess to her kitchen, looking through her medicine cabinet and finding advil. she fixed herself some water and took the pill. she leaned against the counter and put her head in her hands. she was exhausted.

jacob walked in and immediately picked up his clothes. she heard someone walking round in her living room and looked up to see jacob buttoning his pants. he did the same confused face she did earlier.

"did we have a threesome?" jacob asked, "just woke up naked next to berry.."

she nodded with her eyebrows raised and lips a little pouty.

"what time is it?" he asked.

she turned around and looked at her oven. she laughed seeing the time. "it's 1pm."

he made a shocked face and walked over to her after putting his shirt on. "you know," he started and took a deep breath, "i can't remember last night but i bet it was really fun. i missed you."

she grinned up at him, "yeah.. me too." she saw in the corner of her eye a naked berry looking confused at the end of the hallway. she snorted and started to laugh causing jacob to look where she's looking.

"hi berry, you're not dreaming!" she exclaimed and his head snapped towards them. he immediately covered his crotch area. jacob snickered with her.

"lookin good, mate!" jacob hollered and whistled. berry waved him off and stepped into his boxers. he got changed while they kept talking then walked over to them.

"well, that was a fun night." berry sighed.

stella laughed before realizing how it was actually kinda weird, "yeah." eventually they made their way out and stella was sat at her breakfast table, munching on some bagels with cream cheese.

she had to sit there for a moment in complete silence, trying to comprehend everything. last night was so not her. 'why did i do that?' she thought

𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
guys wtf was last night

girl
you do not want to
know about my night

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
yes we do

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
was jacob involved😏😏

yes
and berry koeghan
the guy u we're crushing on
when we watched saltburn

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
NO WAY
OLIVER QUICK
did u fuck him??

yes.
and jacob.
at the same time.
i barely remeber it but
some parts come to mind
when i think abt it

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
STELLA U WHORE
IM JEALOUS

😭😭😭😭
this morning
he was so
third wheel between
me and jacob
bc idk
i don't have a crush on him
like he's ok
but can't compare to jacob
i think i was js horny ln

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
REAL
you guys want to hear abt
my night😁😁😁

w the lil huddy look alike??

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
bitch shut up
he was long
and thick

WOAHHH
we don't want to hear abt it

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
umm i do
keep going madison

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
ty delly meat

ok well i'm leaving

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
bye bitchh

byeeeeee

she scrolled on tiktok for a while before getting a notification from sofia in a group between her and jacob.

𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗮 & 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶

𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗮
hi dears, you have your
first interview scheduled
with enertainment
tonight on the 13th of january.
i forwarded the information
to your inboxes.

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶
got it, thanks!
see you there stella.

see you!

a/n: ily guys sm but i really hate this story😭😭 i want to make a new one so bad but NOT a actress one so let me know what kind of plots u guys will be interested in. i'm gonna post the rest of the chapters i have throughout this week then im gonna pick from ur ideas (pls comment some.) and start writing maybe this weekend:)))

there's this story i read (idk the author but if i do the idea ill give credit) where she meets the celebrity on tinder and they hookup and it's based in nyc and idk i js love it. so that's a possibility for one.

dw if u love this story!!!! if a lot of people agree i will continue this story along with the new one. i'm just getting burnt out hahha

might do a name picker wheel