𝟬𝟭 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀

it was a lazy saturday afternoon. stella was outside chilling by her pool, reading "sweetbitter." she held a glass of wine lazily in her hand taking occasional sips.

the californian sun was beaming down on her and she had her speaker on. she could feel the tan forming on her soft skin. everything was perfect.

her thoughts were interrupted when the music playing on her speaker stopped, meaning someone was calling her. she sat her stuff down and picked up her phone.

her eyes widened as she read "sofia coppola" as the contact name. she quickly swallowed the wine that was lingering in her mouth then answered the phone, putting it on speaker.

"hello?" stella's voice greeted, trying to sound as professional as she can. she sat up in the tanning chair, feeling sticky from all the tanning oil she applied.

"hi stella, it's sophia! i just wanted to let you that you've made it to the final callbacks! we're expecting you, and the other girls, to come back and audition once again, against each other."

stella couldn't stop her jaw from dropping as she stood up from her seat and did a little dance, that would send her crazy if anyone saw her doing.

she had to have been doing the dance for a while to make sofia worry and ask into the phone, "stella? you there? did you hear me?"

stella quickly picked her phone and answered back, out of breath, "yeah i-i'm fine! just wow.. i can't believe it." she let out a breathy laugh at that.

"i know," sofia reassured, "and i'll text you some more details once i get done with all the other girls. see you later!" and with that, sofia hung up and manhattan by blossom dearie took over the space.

she brought her hands up to her face and screamed into them. she stopped as soon as she remembered she had sweet neighbors that always check up on her. she didn't want them to think anything was wrong.

she immediately sat back down and went straight to her group chat with her best friends. they knew how much this meant to her. she needed this since she got fired from the new season of euphoria.

𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀

GUYS
GUYS
GUYS

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
what is it

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
yes ??

sofia coppola js called me
and said
that i like made it to the final rounds of auditions
and she wants me to come back
and basically
audition against the other girls that's are auditioning
like AHHHHH
i can't believe this

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
OMFGG

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
IM SO PROUD OF UUU
IM ABT TO SOB

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
ME 2 😭😭😭

ok guys calm downnn
i didn't technically get the part

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
BUT STILLLL
u have a very high chance

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
how many other girls is there?

idkkk
but my guess is
maybe 10????

𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
still a very high chance

𝗱𝗲𝗹👯‍♀️
true true

stella was just about to text back when the saw she got a text from sofia. she chewed on her lip as she clicked the notification.

𝘀𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗮
Hello Stella! We ask you to come meet with us at (location) around 3:30 this upcoming Wednesday. Please dress appropriately and study your lines. See you there!

she came up with multiple, upon multiple replies before finally deciding on something simple, and sending the message.

o̶m̶g̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶ ̶s̶o̶f̶i̶a̶!̶!̶ ̶o̶f̶c̶ ̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶!̶
̶h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶f̶i̶a̶!̶ ̶c̶y̶a̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶!̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶!̶!̶!̶
̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶f̶i̶a̶!̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶d̶r̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶p̶r̶i̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶!̶

hello sofia! thank you for letting me know, and i'll see you there!

stella texted back the group chat and noticed it had gotten colder and the sky has turned an orangish pinkish color. she snapped a picture of it, something she always did since her dad passing, before gathering her things and heading inside.

she dropped the things on her kitchen island and rubbed her eyes. being out in the sun tired her. she walked to her bathroom that had beautiful green wall tiles and started the shower.

while the water was getting hot, she got her a towel and washcloth, and put the towel in her towel warmer. then, she undressed and took her hair out of the perfect messy bun, brushing through it swiftly.

as stella stepped in the shower, she told her amazon alexa to play her 'chill' playlist. childish gambinos voice filled the room as she felt the water run down her back.

she washed the tanning oil off her skin, already feeling refreshed. next, she exfoliated her skin then shaved her already prickly leg hair. then washed her hair and conditioned it.

she stepped out the shower onto her bath mat and covered herself with the warm towel. she brushed her teeth and did her skincare then moved to her bedroom. she changed into her red heart brandy melville set after moisturizing every inch of her body.

and with that, she was sat up in her king bed, that was way too big for herself, watching impractical jokers while she downed down the rest of her wine.

a/n: umm ok b honest how was the first chapter?? i feel like it was okk pretty better than what i thought i would come up w.

also the next chapter will def have more jacob action and why they r enemies oooh.

also guys .. b honest did i use too many comas????

nd the font i used to make the lines through the text looks so uglyy. i could have sworn wattpad had a thing where u could do that.