𝟮𝟮 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲

a/n: I ACCIDENTALLY FLIPPED THE CHAPTERS SO READ VENICE FIRST!!!

she woke up to her alarm blaring in her ear. she groaned and picked up her phone, realizing the alarm read "First Interview For Priscilla!!!!! 🎉🥳🎈🎊🎁🍾🪩. get up bitch."

she sat up and picked the covers off her legs, exposing them to the freezing air. she liked to keep her thermostat on 68 degrees. she swung her legs over and got up, walking over to her bathroom.

it's been about two weeks since her party and she couldn't look at berry or jacob the same. they haven't said anything about it since but berry followed her on all of her accounts.

she did her business and got out since she took a shower last night. she went to her closet and changed into some black shirt she thrifted and mid rise blue jeans. she paired black flats with it.

she did more of a glam makeup for a change and left her hair natural after brushing it. she sprayed too much perfume causing her to gag and sneeze everywhere. she shimmied in the perfume floating in the air quickly.

she got in her car after locking everything up and put the address from the email into her carplay. she shuffled her playlist and 'unwritten' started to play. she sang along pretending to have a microphone.

10 minutes later, she arrived at the place. it looked much like a filming studio but so modern and fancy. she turned her car off and hopped out. she took a deep breath as she walked up to the glass double doors.

she had to press a buzzer to get in. she walked in after the woman let her and followed her directions down the hall. she heard footsteps behind her and she glanced back to see jacob. she smiled at him and continued on her way.

she walked inside to see a studio with a  white drop. a crew was standing in there and jacob came in a few seconds after her. they met with sofia and got ready to start the interview.

stella had media training for the first time in ages earlier this week so she felt good about this. she kinda forgot about all of it when people asked her about what happened with the deal about euphoria . you can guess how that turned out.

while they waiting for everybody to get ready to start, jacob turned to stella and whispered, "sofia said this was an interview but i think it's just one of those notes on a scene thing. heard that man over there talking about it."

stella looked up at him and shrugged before they got told to move.

they stood infront of the white back drop. there were lights everywhere along with cameras. her eyes had to get adjusted before letting the director know they were ready.

"alright just state your names and we're gonna start.. 3,2,1 and .. go." the director explained.

"hi, i'm sofia coppola." she wore a see through black polka dotted long sleeve with a black tank top underneath and a nice pair of black jeans.

stella waved at the camera with a smile, "hi, i'm stella quinn."

jacob was kinda leaning on his knee and looked up when it was his turn, "hi, im jacob elordi."

"and this is notes on a scene." sofia finished.

'oh im not prepared for this." stella thought but tried not to show it on her face.

stella looked where sofia was down at some flat tv thing. she recognized the scene as they one where elvis threw the chair at priscilla. she was glad they provided it.

"this scene takes place inside elvis presleys office with the padded walls and he's listening to some demo records that he's not pleased with and it's from her book- her story - she described this moment." sofia continued.