𝟮𝟰 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻

jacob elordi

hey yk how much i hate
shopping alonee sooo
want to go to the
grocery store with me?

can't, i'm busy.

you've been busy
everytime i text u.
i'm boreddd and all my
friends r busy too.
what r u even doing???

hey this is his girl so sorry boo
he don't want u at all

wtf?

yeah so do me a favor
and delete his number
from ur contacts

he's gonna get bored of u
trust me ik

stella was in shock for a moment before she placed her phone down on her chest. she was laid out in her bed procrastinating going to the grocery store. she's been living off in n out animal style fries for a couple days.

now she felt sick as she laid there. she didn't move a muscle as she thought about the fact that he has finally moved on. she wish this was just a lily situation, but it's real. he's with another girl.

she closed her eyes for a second, letting the rage and the sadness release from her. she wondered if she was his dominic. if she was someone he ran to because he was bored and wanted a quick fuck.

she was literally on the verge of crying so she sat up and wiped the tears that started to roll down her cheek. she stretched and placed her feet on the freezing hardware floors.

she stood up and went to her closet, changing into something cute for the day. you already know what type of makeup she did after and put her hair into a slicked back high pony and braided it.

she turned her speaker off that was blasting taylor swift and slipped on some adidas sambas. she basically drowned herself in perfume before gathering her things and leaving her house.

she literally haven't spoke a word all day so she spoke a little, "hey" once she got into her car.

she connected her phone and played some music before starting her car and driving to erwhon. she was wondering how she was alive because she didn't even realize she was driving till like 10 minutes later.

once she got there, she decided to try one of the smoothies and got a strawberry glaze smoothie and sipped on it as she shopped. she turned an aisle and spotted her ex best friend looking through the different type of pastas on the shelf.

now, if you have asked each of them why they stopped being best friends, there would be two totally different sides. stella would say that chandler was a manipulative psycho bitch. and chandler would just say they grew apart.

chandler felt a pair of eyes on her so she turned around. her eyes widened as she saw stella. her lips curled into a smile that showed off her imperfect teeth and her face lit up before she spoke.

"hey!" her country accent was accentuated even after a decade in la.

stella mentally cursed herself before plastering a fake smile on her face. she pushed her cart closer, "hey, how are you doing?!"

"i'm so well! i just started this new job over at the nordstrom on santa monica boulevard and i'm dating this actor! life's so great right now." chandler replied. she had such way of sounding innocent that made stella annoyed.

she looked around for her boyfriend and hollered, "uhh babe! where are you?"

"right behind you." a familiar australian accent spoke as he walked up behind his girlfriend. stella's heart dropped all the way to her ass at the sight of him.

chandler turned around and squealed before hugging his side and introducing him to stella like they've never met. jacob coughed uncomfortably and explained to her how they know each other.

chandlers jaw dropped and turned to stella ," stells! you never told me about yall." she knew, she literally texted her through his phone.

she cringed at the old nickname before shrugging, "we were never that serious, anyways."

jacob looked taken aback. "never that serious?" he questioned. you could tell he was hurt by that.

her mouth lined as she nodded, "serious relationships don't end because someone cheated."

"no way! my pookie bear would never!"she grinned as she turned to him and kissed his cheek. he stayed still as a statue.

stella shrugged as she cringed at whatever just happened. "well," she started, "good to see you guys."

chandler gave her a tight hug and told her they should 'def' hang out. stella laughed uncomfortably and nodded before waving goodbye and going to check out.

she let out a breath after getting into her front seat and started her car. she drove out into the busy traffic and tried to make sense of how he could stoop that insanely low. she immediately called her girls and explained everything to them.