"Ah!"

Wu Zewen followed behind him this time, not jumping too far but instead bumped into the tree trunk, then slowly slid down while hugging the tree...

The sight of the slender and long-legged Five Poisons beauty sliding down the tree while hugging it was truly unbearable to watch...

Liu Chuan couldn't help but laugh again at his computer.

Ahem, Zewen, if you screenshot this scene of you sliding down the tree and post it on the official forum, it'll definitely top the list of today's funniest pictures.

Li Xiang could only walk over and say, "Ahem, Zewen, let me help you with the jumps."

Wu Zewen, feeling embarrassed, adjusted his glasses and gave him the spot, "I'm not very familiar with the lightness skills in this game."

Li Xiang waved his hand and said, "It's okay. The lightness skills in this game are freely controllable in terms of direction and height, but they're difficult to master. You need to practice repeatedly. It took me a long time to master the technique. You'll get better with practice."

Li Xiang stood beside Wu Zewen, leaned over to grip the mouse, right-clicked to adjust the camera angle to the sky, held down the jump key with his left hand, and released it suddenly when reaching the desired level to land, while simultaneously pressing the forward key—on the screen, the Five Poisons beauty moved as light as a swallow, jumping to the gap between two branches effortlessly. Li Xiang's lightness skills were indeed very skillful.

After helping Zewen onto the tree, Li Xiang returned to his previous spot, turned around, and went to lure monsters in the mountain stronghold.

Suddenly, Liu Fangbaishi spoke in the team channel, "Five Poisons, can you unblock me? I can't send you messages..." followed by a row of tearful emojis.

Wu Zewen was stunned for a moment before realizing what had happened.

Previously, when he was capturing the Gu beast, the Tang Clan kept harassing him via private chat, so he temporarily blocked their messages and focused on the task at hand.

Unexpectedly, after blocking someone's messages in the game, they couldn't send private messages anymore, which seemed rather impolite.

Wu Zewen said earnestly, "Sorry, it's my first time playing this game, I didn't know about this rule. How do I unblock someone?"

Liu Chuan coughed and said, "Ahem, you right-click my avatar in the friends list, then you can unblock me..."

Wu Zewen followed the instructions.

Liu Chuan tried sending a private message, and sure enough, it went through.

Ah, seriously! Why does it suddenly feel like being released from prison after serving the full sentence?

Liu Chuan rubbed his nose and typed, "Do you have the equipment for Whip of Five Poisons?"

Wu Zewen replied, "I have a set of level 25 equipment that the system gave me."

Liu Chuan said, "You should switch to the Whip of Five Poisons equipment first. It has long-range attacks and area-of-effect damage. The Poison of Five Poisons becomes more powerful in the later stages after all five baby skills are fully learned. Right now, you only have a defensive toad, which isn't very useful for monster grinding."

Wu Zewen thought it made sense, so he put away the toad and switched to the Whip of Five Poisons equipment and techniques, swinging the whip alongside the Tang Clan to start clearing out groups of monsters.

Wherever the whip swept, all the small monsters took damage. The fan-shaped area-of-effect attack of the Whip of Five Poisons was indeed much more powerful.