Chapter 21 [Artifice]

Start from the beginning

The rule of no using quirks if your not a hero is just too absurd. Additionally they literally can't go a day without shortcutting and they can actually get fined for that or worse, jailed. This world is literally black and white, no shades of gray. The laws are just annoying here. Is this the makings of a villagnate. Perhaps? They'd litterally turn against the heroes in a heartbeat if it were to involve anything back in their world.

This whole school thing is just a way to keep them entertained or to have a proper source of information if anything out of the ordinary were to happen.

=======
Time skip
Later

[AN: The parts from earlier has quite a ton of little skips in the timeline so don't pay much attention to that]
========

Since the students were now left alone to do their own respective stuff teh three split up. Stretch ended up just relentlessly using the treadmill since he decided to actually do something unlike the other two to which was to increase his stamina. Sans ended up using a shortcut up a tree and just slept in it's branch without a care in the world if he were to fall even though he's quite high up. Looks like he ain't got any fear of heights. Doesn't he?

This resulted to Shift being alone they decided to wander about looking for any victims to tease. Looks like they really aren't planning to be productive today huh?

Aizawa walked by, Shift wanted to annoy and bother him, like they always do whenever he's alone and Shift sees him. Luckily they immediately noticed that Aizawa doesn't seem to have gotten his morning coffee yet. Was he out of coffee? Who knows, but one thing is for sure. Bothering a coffee depraved Aizawa is the furthest thing you want to do...

They've experienced that firsthand as well. 'Yep definitely not bothering Aizawa right now' Shift mentally noted to themself.

Shift ended up pondering a bit on what to do as boredom is slowly creeping up them. They should probably just go annoy Bakugo instead, that's better, annoying the other two numbskulls isn't worth it anyways. They don't really get a proper reaction from them. Stretch probably but nah.

They decided to go where was Bakugo training at. It was obviously further away from the others, mainly due to the nature of his quirk. They walked their way to the area Bakugo was working at. Honestly the environment is pretty, they should take a simple walk more often... Well around 5 minutes or so they just simply arrived to where Bakugo's at and simply shouted "Hey! Boom boom boy."

"Why the hell are you here, you Stabby asshole?" Aren't you supposed to be working on your ultimate attack or something?" Bakugo says it was clear that he didn't expect Shift to be there, although there was way less anger laced in his voice than normal.

"Heh, didn't feel like it" Shift answers as they shrugged closing their eyes playfully.

"Coming from you, can't say i didn't expect that answer." Bakugo replies with a scowl on his face having it as a reminder that what he said doesn't mean that Shift is welcome.

"What? Why the judgmental face. I just came to observe ya." Shift says in a joking tone as they leant on the wall

"More like annoy..." Bakugo says as he blasts an explosion off

"Oh, you know me. Im just bored" Shift answers as he just crouched down to the floor and then sat on it.

"Then work on your fucking ultimate attack!" Bakugo shouts infuriatingly at Shift

"Hmm... Not in the mood. Too lazy" Shift answers back as they crossed their legs.

"Cut it with your fucking excuses" Bakugo says as he uses his quirk again to think of an idea on what to do