Chapter 4. Hostage

This chapter takes place the day after chapter 3.

This chapter contains a flashback.

---

Solar's perspective:

Solar powers on slowly, he sees a odd building infront of him.

When Solar trys to stand up he is tugged back onto the ground, theres metal ropes holding him to the floor, connected by his wrists and knees.

This seems very familiar.

Second time I've been kidnapped.

How great.

... Ruin will come save me...

Their still the same person at the end of the day after all...

They still care for me.

Ruin's perspective:

Ruin had been staring at the door to the room, unconsciously waiting for Solar to barge in.

.... Why am I just waiting here.

I should go do something.

Ruin stand up, walking out of the area, and then out of the theater competely, looking around awkwardly, no one seems to be around.

... The Solar said he put up cameras... He never gave me access.

A strong pulsing feeling goes through Ruin's head, though they give little reaction.

Why does that keep happening-

My head is... Hurting.

Ruin goes down the stairs to the main daycare, holding their head with one hand, and holding the handrail on the way down.

The daycare door's are opened, Moon, Sun, Luanr, Monty and Earth are all inside.

"Ruin-! Get in here."

Moon calls Ruin inside, seemingly worried about something, actually everyone seems worried.

"..."

What the hell is going on.

"What do you want from me."

"Well- You and Solar are still doing the dating thing right?"

...

"Yeah I guess- why?"

"Well, He's missing."

"... and-? What are we supposed to do about that? He's probably just sleeping."

"We've checked just about every room."

Well this puts my plan on pause I guess...

"Where could've the Solar even gone?"

Moon looks at the others, them all looking at eachother with a hint of confusion.

"... Well- we think-"

"Who the hell are you."

"... I'm Earth- and we think that Solar- might've been... Taken- we don't really know how but- it's the only explanation we can think of..."

"So find him. Problem sloved."

"We can't- I asked the computer to track him, Solar's not in the daycare area."