"Invasive non-cell. With a history of COPD." Mystery man tells Juliette. "That guy's pretty much a goner, huh?"

"Sensitivity. I like that in a stranger. Are you new here?" Juliette asked looking at the handsome man.

"Visiting. Confounded by all the rain and it's only my first day in town." Mark says.

"You get used to it." Juliette says, moving a couple feet away, mark following her.

"Makes me wanna stay in bed all day." Mark says.

"We just met and already you're talking about bed. Not very subtle." Juliette says, as Derek notices same with Addison both shocked to see him. Derek mostly mad that Mark was talking to his intern best friend.

"Subtle has never been my strong suit." Mark tells Juliette. "So ... do you ever go out with co-workers?"

"I um...make it a rule not to." Juliette says.

"Then I am so glad that I don't work here." Mark replied.

"Are you hitting on me? In a hospital?" Juliette questioned.

"Would that be wrong?" Mark asked.

"No, Definitely not." Juliette says. "Juliette." Before they can shake hands, Derek beats them by punching Mark in the face.

"Aah!" Derek says, shaking his hand in pain.

"What the hell was that?!" Juliette asked, stunned by what just happened.

"That was Mark." Derek tells Juliette, making her shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Derek and I always did have the same taste in women." Mark says to Juliette.

"Excuse me?" Juliette questioned.

"You're Derek's lusty intern, right? Heard about you all the way back in New York. You're famous." Mark says, making Juliette slightly laugh.

"That would be Meredith, she's standing outside with the group of interns" Juliette says, making Mark look at the group. "But I've heard about you all the way here in Seattle so I guess were even since she's my friend.

"My 400 dollar an hour shrink says that because behind this rugged and confident exterior, I'm self destructive and self loathing to an almost pathological degree." Mark says. "You know it's funny, Derek..." Juliette moves his face back when he had looked away. "Derek walks in on me naked with his wife actually in the throes. And he just turns around and walks away, but he sees me so much as talking to you and I'm on the ground bleeding. Interesting, don't you think?"

"Well I am Dereks best friend and his favorite intern for Neuro" Juliette tells him. "So that may be why, but he had no right to hit you"

"What do you think you're doing?" Mark questioned Juliette.

"You need stitches." Juliette tells him.

"I know." Mark says. "Hold the mirror."

"That's hot" Juliette says with confidence, making Mark smirk.

"Good to know" Mark replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why is he suturing his own face?" George asked everyone, watching mark and Juliette

"To turn me on." Cristina says.

"Cause he's Mark Sloan. He's like the go-to plastic surgeon on the East Coast." Alex says.

"That's the guy Addison was sleeping with?" George asked.