Yangs 🐱

Yeri POV
I opened the door to Jungwons office to see him staring at the floor expressionless "wonnie?" He turned smiling at me "come sit Jagiya" he pat the couch as I smiled softly sitting next to him.

We sat in silence as Jungwon cuddled up to me "you okay baby" I played with his fingers as he wrapped his arm around my body pulling me close to him "yeah love" I looked up smiling at him.

"Will you at least look at us?" Jungwon scoffed at his mothers voice "no, it's not like your here cuz you care" his father and mother looked at me pleading but I shrugged.

"You hurt him, I won't manipulate him into listening if he doesn't wanna" Jungwon smiled at me pecking my cheek "thanks Jagiya" his mother stood up.........she got on her knees.

The father followed "we're sorry won-ah" they bowed their heads doing the traditional Korean bow "w-what are you-" "hit us do what you want, we deserve it" he looked down at his father shocked.

"A-appa I um" he got on his knees "stand up" he tried pulling his parents off the floor "don't do this please I c-can't" he broke down in tears making me get down in my knees stroking his back.

"E-eomma stand up a-appa STAND UP FOR FUKS SAKE!!!" His parents looked up "we're sorry won-" "stop it, forget it all just never do that again" his parents smiled softly as his mother wiped his red cheeks.

"We love you won-ah, we treated you like crap for soo many years wanting you to be like your sister but, your not, your different and special for it" he leaned into his mothers touch.

"I always wished for this kinda love" his mother broke as she hugged him "oh my baby" he melted into her touch, I looked to his father nodding as the elder man smiled softly before I walked out.

YOIIII ISTG WONNIE HAS TO BE SPOILED HES THE YOUNGEST AND A CUTIE
VOTE IF U WANNA KISS WONNIE