Sim 🐶

Yeri POV
I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend back hugging him "fuk you scared me sweetie" he turned around chuckling as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He bent down pressing his lips on mine for a short kiss "thank you for being here for me love" I giggled pecking his nose "of course Jakey" he held my hand rubbing his thumb over my skin as I opened the door for us.

His mother sat drinking tea "o-oh Jakey" he nodded towards his mother before seating "mother" she forced a smile quiet obviously hurt by his cold tone.

She took a deep breath placing a file on the table "what's this?" She pointed at the file as Jake picked it up confused opening to see a signed divorce sheet "he's gone Jakey."

Jake looked up teary eyed at his mother "h-how" she sniffled as I handed her a tissue "thank you dear" she wiped her tears before continuing as I wiped Jakes tears.

"I got enough evidence to throw him into jail, it was a hard long few days in court but he's locked up, he's never coming back" I felt Jakes body loosen up as he looked at me holding my hands.

"Sweetie he...." He broke down in happy tears as I smiled stroking his back "yes Jakey your safe" he chuckled ecstatic as his mother watched us with a faint smile.

He calmed down looking at his mother more serious "it still doesn't make up for all those years of pain eomma" the elder lady nodded "I know-" "NO YOU DONT!!" Tears returned as he pulled off his shirt showing the scars making me gasp.

The old lady looked away in tears "look at what he did to me! He never harmed you!" She whimpered "J-Jake" he turned to me eyes softening "sweetie" I'd seen his scars multiple times and it doesn't make me love him any less it just. It pains me.

I traced my fingers over his scars "I know they're ugly-" "I love every part of you Jakey, including your scars and bruise" he softened his face gaze cupping me cheek "your perfect" he pecked my lips before moving his gaze to his mother.

"I'm soo soo sorry Jakey I was a weak woman but once he forced you away it was it for me, I need my son back" he took a deep breath "I forgive you mother" the woman was taken aback "r-really?"

He chuckled "yes, it's been soo many years without you what's the point in wasting anymore time" she softened "c-can I hug you?" He stood up hugging the lady in response.

The lady looked over my boyfriends shoulder smiling at me mouthing 'thank you' I nodded smiling before leaving the two to reunite as I made my way to Nikis office.

YOIIII YALL RLY CLUELESS AB JAKES DAD SO THERES THE ANSWER
VOTE IF U WANNA WIPE JAKEYS TEARS