Split 💔

Yeri POV

"Im pregnant"
"Im back Yeri baby"

My heart dropped at that familiar voice "r-really sweetie?" I locked eyes with the man I wished to never see again ignoring Jakes questions "darling-" "fuk! Not now Jay" he jumped at my stern voice but that was the least of my concerns right now.

"Miss me babe?" No no fuk no, Jungwon stood up protectively "who are you? Can't you see she's taken?" The boys gazes hardened on the grinning man.

"Relax I'm just here to reclaim what's mine" he looked at me smirking as my body tensed, I can't go back "angel who is this fuker?" Sunghoon held my hand as I flinched "you okay love?" I looked at him feeling my chest tighten knowing how this would end.

I looked back at the man "don't make me wait love" I fisted my hands sighing "please, let me go?" I held his hand pleading but he just scoffed "don't make me hurt them, be a good gurl" he stroked my cheek.

I nodded looking down as I walked to him "wtf princess?" I shook my head at Heeseung "let me go hee, I don't want you guys to get hurt" a tear slipped past my cold eyes.

The boys all stared at me confused "explain darling" I bit my lip hesitant but gave in at Jays soft tone "I don't have all day babe" I ignored the terrifying man "guys this is Koga Yudai aka K my.......ex boyfriend."

I looked up to find all the boys with confused and shocked looks "w-what? But you said....." I nodded at Sunoo's hurt "I lied, I wasn't a virgin when you met me, I wasn't some innocent girl, I fukin lied."

K chuckled grabbing my waist making me flinch in fear which didn't go unnoticed by the boys "wah remember our first night? You were soo fukin tight" he squeezed my waist making me gasp.

Heeseung and Sunghoons gaze darkened "you slept with this fuker?" I nodded not breaking my gaze from the floor "it wasn't by choice tho" I felt K's grip on me tighten making me wince "get your fukin hands off her" before Niki could pull me away K pulled out a gun.

Everyone froze "K-Koga l-let's go" he scoffed "nah babe we have to show these bastards who you belong to you, better watch that mouth of yours baby, you know you enjoyed every second of that night right?" I whimpered shaking my head.

"Right?!" He raised his voice as I started shaking at the horrible memory "y-you raped me" I heard a gasp from the boys "no I fukin didn't, we made love!?!" I shook in his hold.

Heeseung stood up face red "get your hands off our girl!" K rolled his eyes pushing the gun at Nikis temple making the youngest boy gulp "don't make me kill the kid" worried for Niki I smiled at him attempting to comfort his shaky state.

I reached out and held his hand mouthing 'your gonna be okay baby' he nodded trying to steady his breaths "I'm fukin bored of these fukers, let's go babe I waited for years to get you back" I nodded not having any option but to go with him when the worst thing possible happened. Niki turned.

Idk if it was from fear or what but he turned into his werewolf form making K's eyes widen "the fuk!?!" He pulled me away "get away from our gurl!" Before niki could act sadly K was faster and shot him in the stomach.

The younger boy let out a howl transforming back and collapsing on the floor "NIKI!?!?!" I tried to run to him but K grabbed my hand dragging me away "GO TO EUN CHAE" he tightened his grip throwing me into the car away from the men I truly love. The fathers of my child.

YOIIIIIII SAD TIMES BRAH
VOTE IF U WANNA SAVE NIKI