Punishied X Jungkook🍼⛓️

There will be
•femdom
•mommy kink
•not so gentle
•arms tied😏
•edging
•breaking the rules
•punished by your 🐈
•degrading
•almost narrating?

"Hey baby watcha watchin'?" I sat my stuff aside and take off my coat. Work was stressful, but I had another level of pissed off. I knew he was up to something this morning. He thought he could sneak his way into getting what he wants.

This morning when I left for work, I had to drive back home because I forgot my laptop. When I opened the front door and went into my office, I heard a buzzing sound coming from the hallway. I halted and turned my head to hear better.

Moans and whimpers filled my ears and that's when I figured it out.

I quietly tiptoed down the hallway and rested my ear against the door. Soft muffled moans bounced off the bedroom walls. The buzzing goes from loud to quiet as he pumps it into him. "Mommy" He whimpers, his breathing getting louder and louder.

I look at my watch and sigh. I'm almost late to work so I'll deal with him later I thought to myself.

Well.

This is later.

"Kung Fu Panda Two" he smiles on the couch. He sat criss cross applesauce and made grabby hands for a hug. I lower my eyes but give in and hug him. I stare at the wall behind him and smirk.

He has no idea what my plans are for him.

"What's wrong Mommy?" He frowns, puckering his lip out. His eyes scan my face searching for any kind of emotion. He detects my aura.

I cupped his face and he leaned into my touch. I give him a reassuring smile and his face softens.

"You'll always be Mommy's good boy, right baby?" He nods quickly. "Of course Mommy. I love making Mommy happy." His bunny-like teeth show and he almost looked innocent.

Almost.

"Well it would really make Mommy happy if you got the black ribbons and waited for me in the bedroom." I said sternly and stepped away. He blinked with confusion and opened his mouth but it takes a moment for the words to come out.

"But why?" He grows small. He's taller than me but my dominant stance swallows his figure. "T-those are the punishment ribbons." His lip trembles and his hands touch his ears; his habit when he's nervous.

"Now Jungkook." I don't move a muscle and make sure he understands my tone. He slowly walks to the bedroom and I hear rumbling meaning he's getting what I ordered him to retrieve.

I took off my shoes and head down our basement. Black room with a red king sized bed sitting in the middle. The walls are covered with whips, floggers, paddles, leashes, feathers, ropes, and blindfolds. Normal couple things.

Something caught my eye and I smiled.

Perfect.

I picked up my white laced underwear off the bed and spray myself with his favorite perfume. I've discovered he's extremely sensitive to smells when I wore this for the first time. I changed into my special black dress with matching black heels.

I walked up the stairs making sure he can hear the sound of my heels hitting the floor.

The sound of footsteps grow louder and louder and I reached the bedroom door. I slowly turned the nob and Jungkook immediately looked at me with guilt written all over his face. He fiddled with his fingers while the ribbon laid on the bed. His knee bounced anxiously and I mentally smiled. So submissive for me. So little and fragile. So easy to break.