8. Dates❣️❣️

Next day we all goes to riverside for small picnic 🧺 . I make all the Indian snacks and we sit on carpet on grass and sit-down on it they also come with process meat and some fruits.

"You know I love picnic and spending time at riverside." Katty told them and they looked at her with loveing eyes.

"Me too and I also love to play ." Jai said and everyone has small smile on there face but Krishna also has love in his eye.

Oooo my bl meter is on damn are there something here but if there is why they wanted to mate with me ??

Well we will talk about it some other time but damn it going to be hot if they are bisexual. I sooo wanted that.

We talk about all the things like what we like , what we want to do in near future, how many cub I want , and what Zana love , that type of think .

They love home cooked food specially
Jai and Rudra they both are herbivores.

Oooooo and Jai is mix between barhsinga and kasturi hiran and

Rudra is elephant 🐘 damn he is kinda hot and give big bad guy kinda vibe I love that .

Curtis is from generation of sheshnag

And Krishna is nine tale silver fox

They are from DEVI and KAAL CONTINENTS.

I really wanted to go on this continents and explore more of beast world . But not right now .

I told them about me like I am human and come from far away and my spices are rare.

I am going tell all of them about me but after mating. Hey I like them and they are good guys but  something like this I don't want to be missused and there is Zena and my other mate are there soooo.

We spent our time playing and talking and eating.

I really like this and I am planning on making this seperate date kind of a ritual so they can have my attention individually and I can spend time with them and know about there concern if there are any .

After that we all returns at our home and I said by to all of them and kiss them on there cheeks.

I love this shy expression on them .
I just love when this daddy material guy feel shy .

_______________________________________

Raka's pov.

After festival I am only thinking about her . She is different not like this good for nothing females who think this world revolve around them and are so mean .

When I first show her in market laughing and expressing love for her mate and the adoration I saw in eye of her mate proves that she is kind female but I fall for her in festival where she wanted her mates suggession for taking any other mate and wanted to know them batter.

When I prapose to her I thought she would accept or wanted to date me too but I never guess that she wanted time to think about my offer .

But I'm satisfied that at least she didn't rejected me .

I was waiting for her reply and makeing efforts to grow stronger and gaining a star and I think I am close to  geting my fourth star ⭐.

I am a priest that prey and can listen to beast God  and we ape are close to gaining favour of beast God may be because of our brain development but  no one knows why?

When I was taking care of matter releted to city one of our gurd tells me that leopard prince Parker come with a female and  there is a feral too.

I was shocked to here this and worried about sefty of city.