6. BAJAR and Shopping 🛍️

We are getting ready to go to market it's called BAJAR and i was excited to explore new things and I love shopping specially if it's with yours hubby or best friend.......
I soooo wanted to have friends..

I was wearing a long gown type dress that are made up of fur and tie at back and zenu wearing tube type dress.

Winston shift and I sit on him and we leave for market at centre he transformed back and we goes to stall to stall for things ........

There are so many things. It is not like modern market but little things here is beautiful and there are so many beastman and females too .....

On one stall there is this beautiful stone necklace and I sooo wanted it.

"Hmmmm I want this necklace." I told them ..

Winston ask about price of necklace and it's 1 transparent crystal which is too expensive for me but Winston and Harvey insisted and I buy it for myself.

They also have some vegitable and fruits because there is herbivores beast present in market we buy fruits and veggies and then we goes to vender who sell various things we buy some big Perl that illuminate in night , some spices, some Salt, comb ...

They also have some vegitable and fruits because there is herbivores beast present in market we buy fruits and veggies and then we goes to vender who sell various things we buy some big Perl that illuminate in night , some spices, some Salt, comb  ,and  fishbone needle and thread .

The atmosphere is lovely and I love this place and I am sure going to attend event at night which is going to be for beast goddess.

_______________________________________

Unknown point of view

We are going to stay in this city for 2 to 3 day and leave after jai heal .

We four are togather for long time and now we only do one thing that is to explore this world and see new cities it was second time we are in this city.

We are exploring Bajar when I see most beautiful female I ever see in my life it is not just her outer beauty but also the way she treats her mates .
She aske there opinion on everything and show affection to them and doesn't discrimination agent no star beast or beast with scar and also the way she smiles I just love it.

I thing I find our mate and when I look at my 3 partnar they have same expression as me which clearly stat that we find her our mate .

_______________________________________

After shopping they leave for river to have fun in water times ...
She wanted to have time of day where it is specifically family time. When everyone spend quality time together either small picnic 🧺 or at home doing something.

There they spend their time laughing and making fun of eachother and making memories that last forever ♾️

She knows that this is precious. Because memories that you make with your family or friends last forever .

After that they leave for there house. At home they make something to eat for themselves and then decorate house ans she make some pads and undergarments and clothes for her , zenu , Winston and Harvey.