4. Sweet home 🏡 and Mating

At sunrise 🌞 we wake up and did our daily routine and we eat our laft over food after that Harvey and Winston both are wents to find our new home .

After they leave me and Zena spend some mummy & baby time together.
My little monkey get attached to Harvey and love him more than me . I am sure she is daddy's daughter.

______________Time skip______________ _______________________________________

I was still playing with her when Harvey and Winston came .

" love we find three locations for our house ." Harvey said and sit down beside Zena and start playing with her .

"Okey tell me about the locations."

Winston said  " first one is near river but has small house only two room and no space around it .

Second one was big has 6 room but have 5 house around and it's near the city market.

Therd one was around the rever just 50 step far and has so much space have 4 rooms ."

I don't even have to think about it it's definitely third one that I want and it's not like I am going to live here for life . I wanted to move out before natural disaster and I am no saint but I do wanted to save as many beastmen as possible but that for another time right now I wanted to sattled in my home and mate with my two cute hubby 😉

" Third one I wanted to shift there can we go there right now please."

" We can my  little kitty but first we have eat something specially you, okey love ." Harvey said I am so happy that he give me nickname but I love it. I know that I have blush on my face but I fake glare at him and said

" I am not little I am big hummmmm."

Hahahahahahaha they both laugh 😂 and I started laughing too.............

Harvay started to make food for me it vegitable soup and for them he roasted meat on my insisted on it.

After that we ate and and started to sorted everything in room to take at our houses and after that I take them in my space Harvey was okey with it but I know Winston wanted to questions it but I said I tell him at our house.

And we leave for our home ...................

It is very beautiful and scenic place we can see mountain at one side and other side at some distance there is river it has fertile land that is good for my gardening and I love the house it has 4 room and place around it so we can expand the house if we want .

It is two storey building on ground floor (1 floor) there is two room first one is bigger and other one is as compared small and it is same on second floor.

" I want this big room as kichen and second room can be Harvey's room were he would put his medicine and all the things releted to healing.

In kichen I want underground storege where we can put our vagitable and meat for rainy and cold season and in that storage I wanted one wall full of chembers withe big boxes for further storage and in kichen I wanted small boxes storege and oven for now .

And on second floor first room which is big is our room where we live it's master bedroom in this I wanted one large bad and two small bad and second room can be our cubs room. I want Zena to be hear with me as she only one but when she grow up little then we can shift her there and in future too when cubs are little I want them in our rooms okey."

When they hear about cubs they started blushing and there ear turned red but I can see smail happiness and love in there eyes I soo love them .
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Zena started crying and I became alert and started to check diaper but it's dry and I just feed her some time ago and it's not her nap time so why are she crying that's when I see her hand making grabbing action towards Harvey and I understand what my monkey 🐒 want she want her daddy's attention on her she don't like to share her daddy my little chubby monkey .