7. Meet and Greet 💜

Next day four of them come at time of noon when we were eating our luch
and they brought meat and fruit 🍓

I thing Rudra is leader of sort or they simply late him do all the work

I invited them in home but they were hesitant about it I known that there were rule that other than mate can't come in a female's home

"I know there are rule but I want to know you all batter so you can come in."

They have major difference in there personality like jai has child like expression and he is just cute and eyeing decoration in home with so much curiosity
Krisna and curtis both are calm but I know he is too curious about things that are different

Rudra is most stubble I can't read his expression.

K: " sooo I wanted to know you all before committing anything .

So I wanted to date you all separately and togather too.

And I wanted to know that my mate and you can live in harmony or not and are they approve you all or not okey."

Ru: " we wanted to know you too and after that we wanted to discuss something about our Life."

Winston and Harvey both look at Katty with love and adoration and fill that their thoughts and comfort matter to her .

Kri: " we all wanted to live with all of your mate with harmony too and we loved to go on date with you ."

K: " so from tomorrow on we all go on date to know eachother .
Tomorrow Winston, Harvey, me and all four of you will go togather and after that we go separately is that okey with you."

All of them nodes.
They were first shock that she was asking them and also thinking about her mates too they were impressed.

After the conversation Winston wanted to go for hunting so curtis too went with him for hunting.

Jai is playing with Zena and Krishna and Harvey is talking to each other they both are Healer.

Rudra was watching everything with slight smile 😊.

K: " you look like you are happy with everything here ."

Ru: " yes I am .
We all are wandering one place to other for years and never find a person to called home but now we wanted to sattled with you and make a safe place for all of us
and we are glad that we find someone as kind as you ."

I am happy that they are kind, smart and understanding people.

I so wanted them to get along well with all of us .

After some time Winston and curtis come back and I insist them to eat with us before going.

I make all vegitarian dishes and Harvey make meat dishes with my guidance . He is fast learner.

Rudra and Jai eat vegetarian dishes made by me and look pleasantly suprised and then finish everything on there plates in seconds

I love to cook and more than that I love when someone appreciate and love my cooking.

After eating and giving me tons of compliments for my cooking.
They leave for there dens.

At night in room

K: " did you feel any discomfort or anything bad about them "

H: " No. I didn't feel anything bad . On opposite we both feel comfortable and they are nice and love you so we are okey with them."

And Winston node on this

K: " okey so we all agree that they are nice to include in our family but we all are going on date to know eachother more ."

W: " Rudra has leader ability and he is calm I like that
and Jai is good to zenu and has knowledge of farming,
Curtis is good hunter and can protect you batter,
Krishna is a healer and has knowledge from traveling, he and Harvey can help you and our family in that regard
so I thing they are good for our family."

I am impressed that in just Span of day he observed soo much .

He is like that always observant and thinking about me and this family.
And most importantly Zena love them all specially Jai.

_______________________________________

Hiiii so that it for today's update hope you like it and if you did please vote ❣️

Written on 19 February 2024