2. Praposal and Love

I was living with Harvey for 3 days and in this three days he was perfect gentleman and very good to Zena like he was the dad . he is perfect husband material and I am going to ask him to be my mate but I want to wait for mating process because I want his mark on my heart so no one going to berate my hubby .

He asked me for stall in villages but I don't want to first because I don't know about exact timeline of story and I don't want to meet Parker or Eudora they give me headache and irritate me in novel so nop not gonna meet them and I don't want any man sorry  male to think that they can pursue me because Harvey do not have any star(symbol of power).

Harvey come from his daily check up and he bring some meat .

"Harvey... I am vegetarian i can eat meat but I prefer to eat vegetables."
I said to hime and his face change from happy to worried.

"But Katty I don't have any think like that I only have some fruits and that are not enough to eat." He said and give me some fruits.
Fruits like cherry and some other that are unique which is not found on earth.
Cherry teast sweet . Fruits that look like orange 🍊 have sweet butter 🧈 like teast and round black fruit which has hard shell teast of chocolate and I have Idea to make chocolate from this but I wait for it I asked Harvey what it's called and he say that orange like thing called "Narangi" and chocolate fruit called "Coco". I eat them and asked Harvey to take us to stream so we can bathe and I can change my baby who is sleeping peacefully.

Sun has rise on our head and there is no one around this area right now which is good I give Zena to Harvey and step out of my dress and take quick bath in water which is cold and step out of it and dress my self in dress again and chenge Zena's diaper which I take out of space when Harvey was on round . And said
"Harvey you should take bath too."
He was waiting for me to turn around so he can discard his hide but the pervert in me win and I ogle him and he has tometo like face but he take bath and wear his hide again and we take stroll in jungle when I see patato and carrot "Harvey ..... I want this and this can you please take them out ." When he was taking them out I see onion and tell him to take it out . And we found so many veggies.

We have 🧅, patato, 🥕, some ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander, tamato, and  chillies and after that we had to hut.

"Harvey do you have some stone vessels to cook food."

"Yes I do have vessels but please stay away from fire 🔥 it is dangerous." He  look sceptical about me cooking anything but I reassure him and tell him to stay with me so he can watch and protect me if needed.

I started cuting patato, carrot and tamato and chillies and some coriander with bone knife then I added some water and add all in it after they slightly cook then I add chilli and pinch of salt that he has and let it cook after that I take it out for my eating and in leftover I add cut pieces of dear meat 🥓 and late it cook again and give to Harvey to eat.

He teast it and after that he can't stop eating and finished all the food and I eat mine and after that I breastfeed Zena who was playing with Harvey's tail whole time .
He compliment my food throughout the time and interested in process of making food and adding medicine in food .

After eating I talk about ourselves and valley and find out that Parker is in valley but Bai (fl) was not here than I asked Harvey " Harvey do you have any female in your life."

"N..no Katty I do not have any female."

"So do you want to be my mate . I think you are great Pearson and good Healer and you take care of us without any questions and help us without thinking about rewards so I do like you so much and wanted to live with you ."

He looked like I give him moon and there nothing batter in this world than what I say . But his look like he wanted to cry and that pain me that he was not treated good in his life but do not worry hubby 😉 I will love 💕 you my whole life ❤️.

" I want to be your mate Katty but are you sure that you wanted someone like me who do not have any power ."
"Harvey you are amazing and caring and I don't thing that Pearson can only be usefull to family when he has power but thay can also contribute to family in many other way like you are a healer so when I need you or when I am going to be pregnant you are the most important in taking care of me or cub......everyone has there usefulness or unique treats that make them different and desirable and ilike you I wanted you 😊 okey love 😘 so give us and yourself a chance."

"I would love to and I try my best to be good mate and be usefull to you and this family." He say and look like I give him the world . He is so precious

"But I wanted to wait for mating process because I wanted your mark on my heart ."

"Wr can wait as long as you want . And I make sure to be a good mate."

"Ammmm Harvey I wanted to go to City is there a city nearby."

"Yes there is it's called beast city and it is one son cycle away from here if we leave at sunrise we can reach there by moon ."

"Okey.... can we leave for there permanently. I wanted to leave in city so it can be safe for us ."
" yes give me some time and we will move there permanently okey ."

TIME PASSES AND WEEK AND 3 DAYS HAVE PASSED FROM THE DAY I COME HERE

Today we are moving to beast city. It is sunrise and I transfer all the materials in home to my space Harvey was puzzled and worried but I tall me to trust me and said that I tell him everything onces we settled in city so he was okey with it .

He shift and I sit on him we go to our journey to beast city. We stop for once between in journey for rest and food 🥝 and at night we reach to the city .

Outside of city border we see some guards.
" who are you . What work do you have and who is this female to you ." One of them asked to Harvey .

"I am Harvey this is my mate Katty and I am a healer and we want to move to this city."
They were pleased to hear that and they say that they are calling king for further discussion and they lead us in the city where more gurds are present and we are waiting for king to arrive.

_______________________________________

Written on 15 January 2024