The Three M's(Three Vees)

Not related to the previous chapter btw!

Killer is managing his department, when suddenly he gets a phone call from Dust

Killer:”Hello Dust, and how are you this fine morning?.”

Dust:”Oh quit the bullshit goop eyes. I need you over here now!.”

Killer:”And what's the issue?.”

Dust:”Your little boy toy is pissed and wrecking my department while im trying to pull together a show! And- !- Just get your ass over here!...DAMN IT HORROR!!”

The call ends and Killer sighs

Killer:”Oh yeah. And here I go. To Horror, just another fucking day with Hor. Ahaha. Fuck my life.”

Killer goes upstairs, and finds Dust department is a mess. Dust goes to 4 workers who presented him with stylish clothes

Dust:”Ugh. No. Unacceptable. You're fired. What's this? Wrist ruffles?. Is this 1750?. Burn it! Like the witches who wore it!.”

Killer goes to Dust

Killer:”Oh, Dust. I can see your busy. Tell me. Where is our fiery friend now?”

Dust:”Up in his tower, waiting for a Emotionless dickass prince to calm him down.’

Killer:”Ugh. And what's Got him so “out of sorts” today?.’

Dust:”Who knows. But he tore up, my best model! And you know the show can't wait for that unlucky bitch to pull herself back together! Melissa! Get over here!!”

Melissa does as Dust uses magic to snap each outfit

Dust:”No. No. Hideous. I want to die. Ew. !- Yes! That's the one!”

Killer:”Well it looks like you have everything under control here.”

Dust:”Of course I do, fuck you. Now you shoo. Take care of the piss baby!.”

Killer sighs and does so. Going to Horrors room and soon sees Horror kicking furniture

Horror:”GRRRR… !- FUCKING FINALLY!!”

Horror smashes a bottle of whine at Killer direction, missing cause Killer moved out the way

Horror:”The ungrateful whore!”

Killer:”Uh…which whore?”

Horror:”CROSS! WHO ELSE WOULD I BE TALKING ABOUT? I MADE HIM! I MADE HIM! Without me. He'd still be in his pathetic au, crying like a bitch baby.”

Killer:”Did he quit?.”

Horror:”NO! THEN DUST WOULD ALSO BE MAD! HE FUCKING MOVED!”

Killer:”So..we're not gonna see him again?”

Horror:”NO! We are! Just not forever! And it pisses me off and!- *holds 2 guns* which one of these looks better?”

Killer:”Aha. What are you doing Hor? Your not going over there."

Horror:”That piece of shit is gonna know who owns him! I swear to!--”

Killer grabs Horror
Killer:” HOR ahaha. Our image, is, perfection. And what do you think chasing bitch babies will do for our image?”

Horror:”...Fuck it up?-”

Killer:”Riiiight! Do you want people thinking we can't control our employees?”

Horror:”No!”

Killer:”Exactly. And hey! We all still have him under each others contract! He isn't going anywhere! So you should…”

Horror:”...Do…Nothing?-”

Killer:”GREAT IDEA!! Now this is why your our boy.”

Horror:”..Hmph! But I really wanted to shoot someone!”

Killer:”Well, let me call up the lowest earners this month.”

Horror:”!- Really?! Yay! Now I don't even wanna go down the multiverse to find Cross and that Nightmare guy!”

Killer:”!-....who?.”

Horror:”Oh, Cross new place is with this goopy octopus guy? Nightmare? Something Roman like that or some shit.”

Killer:”...Nightmare…is there. And he's with our employee…AND THAT WASN'T THE FIRST FUCKING THING YOU TOLD ME?!!"