Hazbin Hotel AU

It Shows the "666 news"

Yan:"good afternoon! I'm yanberry!"

Swapfell:"And I'm swapfell! Chaos emerged from a turf war in the De-mega timeline. Between Bill sans and self proclaimed spunky powerhouse UnLust sans!"

Yan:"that's right S.F, after the recent extermination. Many areas are now up for grabs! Us baddies are already fighting for new territory."

Swapfell:"those two ain't stopping anytime soon."

Yan:"it looks like their fighting tooth and nail for that hotspot!"

Swapfell:"and I'd like to nail his hotspot."

Yan:"you are a lipdick jackass huh. Or should I say...*pours his coffee on Swapfell* no dick."

You can hear swapfell saying "not again"

Yan:"in other news. We have an exclusive interview with the sans from one of the infamous murder driven aus! Who's here to discuss his brand new. "Passion project." All that and more. After the BREAK....suck it up you little bi!-"

OFF AIR

Killer is seen brushing dust off well dust sans

Killer:"okay. You remember what to say?"

Dust:"yes. Let's kill this!."

Killer:"just look at me..and I'll mouth it to you."

Dust:"UGH, stop it killz! I know what to say! I'm not a retard. It's just so bland...- ! Ooo! What if I si-"

Killer:"sing a song about it?."

Dust:"...steal my thunder why don't you?."

Killer:"ugh, cause I've known you since forever. But seriously. Please don't sing. This is serious.'

Dust:"well it ain't my fault those lessers can't listen to my talent."

Killer:"but..life isn't a musical Dust."

Dust:"fine. But I have other ideas what to say! The highlighted bits are the best part!"

Killer:"uh..it's all highlighted...is that a drawing?-"

Dust:"yes! That's the ending, see! Everyone with those imbeciles and away from here!"

Killer:"I don't think it's that simple. Just please follow the talking points we went over! And Do. Not. SING."

Dust:"okay, fiiiiine. I'll just leave it up to my impeccable improve skills."

Dust heads to the studio as Killer looks worryingly. As Dust walks over to Yan with his hand out for a handshake.

Dust:"hi! I'm Dust"

Yan:"..yanberry. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you. But that would be a lie. Oh and put that away. I don't touch the guys. I have standards."

Dust:"oh yeah?. How's that..um..working out for ya?."

Yan:"look. My time is money, so I'll keep this short. *pokes at Dust face* your not here cause we wanted you here. Your here cause SCOUNDREL COULDN'T MAKE IT FOR HIS DAMNED KILLING SESSION! You may be a bigshot. But that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too Rich and to influencal. To give a FLYING FUCK, about what some half-assed Murderous Sans. Wants to advertise."

Dust:"but i-"

Yan:"So don't be cute with me honey or I will fucking. BURY YOU."

Swapfell:"AND WERE LIVE!"

Yan:"!- *goes back to his seat almost breaking his neck* WELCOME BACK! So murder!"

*somehow Dust is sitting down next to Him*