Introduction to K12 Unit

Disclaimer

Note that all names, events and locations contained herein are fictitious and do not resemble any person, living or dead.

K12 Unit Introduction

United States Federal Bureau of Investigation Crime and Terrorism K12 Special Unit

The K12 unit was established 18 years ago by former military officer and FBI 7th executive director, Colonel Carl Presley, upon the intervention of the former US President, to assist the Armed Forces and the FBI's Criminal Division and Narcotics Division in combating all forms of crime and terrorism in the United States of America. The unit was named and modeled after the human wing of America's K9 military and police service dog division.
Protecting the land and people of America, is the unit's ultimate goal, and the K12 Unit is committed to providing their assistance whenever requested by any security or government agency. It is located in the J. Edgar Hoover Building, the FBI headquarters in Philadelphia, and is currently controlled by the Secretary of Defense, an Executive Director, and a Director.
Its founder, Carl Presley, intended to administrate it as an FBI unit rather than a military unit, as the unit would be fully involved in both FBI and security operations.

Enrollment in K12 unit

The K12 unit consists of twelve special agents. Their recruitment is done according to very special interviews and methods. In those tests, the relevant candidates are exposed to various mental and physical challenges. In it, the candidates are tested on a wide range of endurance, wisdom, team spirit, bravery, good understanding of all aspects, unwavering determination etc.
Only FBI agents who are over 27 years of age and have at least 18 months of experience as an FBI officer can apply for these tests. People working in the armed forces and the police cannot enter for these tests. All candidates must be FBI officers. Qualifiers examine all of the candidate's records ranging from their school days to their time at the FBI.
Accordingly, the candidates must have graduated from any defense university and have undergone special training at Quantico and have served in the FBI. Their performance at the Defense University and Quantico will be checked into in particular.

The ultimate officer (candidate), is selected from these tests will definitely be sent to the special training for the K12 unit for 6 months and only if he completes those 6 months, he will be recruited to the K12 unit. If he is unable to complete the training properly, he will be removed as a failed officer and the opportunity will be opened for the next most qualified candidate officer after him.

Women are not recruited for the K12 special unit.

Vacancy and Retirement posting in K12 Unit

Age

The minimum age limit for K12 unit is 27 and maximum age is 40. Accordingly, any officer who is in the unit should leave it at the age of 40. After crossing the age of 40, if their health condition is healthy enough, they can work with the unit for another two or three years for special reasons, but mandatory retirement is done at the maximum age of 44 years. Officers who retire from the unit will serve in other branches of the FBI or as high armed security officers, and will also be selected for the positions of unit director and executive director.

Emergency evacuations

Additionally, any officer may leave the unit at any time with prior notice. Also, the Executive Director has the power to remove the relevant unit officer from the relevant unit number position at any time if there is any violation of the law, if the concerned officer brings disgrace to the unit, if he violates the regulations of the unit, or if he commits any civil crime.
Also, in cases where the concerned officer is unable to actively perform duties in the unit due to disability or natural illness during an operation, the Executive Director has the power to remove him from his position and send him to retirement and fill the vacant position.

Current authorities and agents of
K12 Unit

Bernard Coleman :
Executive Director of K12 Unit / FBI agent
level 6

Anil Davis :
Director of K12 Unit / FBI agent level 5

K12 Unit agents

K1 - Nathan Rogers (Team leader)

K2 - Theo Hanks

K3 - Stephan Brooks

K4 - Alestair Tristan Bishop

K5 - Lucas Jeffry

K6 - Logan Reed

K7 - Austin Miller

K8 - Gavin Peterson

K9 - Colin Thomas

K10 - Keith Evans (new agent)

K11 - Damien Wood

K12 - Eric Cooper

Duty partnership in K12 Unit

Nathan Rogers - Theo Hanks
Stephan Brooks - Damien Wood
Alestair Tristan Bishop - Keith Evans
Logan Reed - Austin Miller
Lucas Jeffry - Gavin Peterson
Colin Thomas - Eric Cooper

𝑭𝑹𝑶𝒁𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑫 ( 𝑩𝑳 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें