forty-five

Hi everyone!!

If you're still reading this you're insane and I love you. I'm so sorry for how it took me almost a year to upload this chapter. Life has been so busy and stressful and I've went through so many ups and downs when writing this but it's finally here!

I also feel as if my writing skills have gotten horrible so don't judge if it's not great lol

Almost 7k words so I hope you all enjoy <3

|WARNING| Violence

Annie

11pm

drip.

drip.

I squint my eyes together, awakening at the feeling of something wet falling on to my face.

"Annie."

drip.

I groaned, forcing my eyelids to peel open. As I slowly adjust to the warm light in the room, I'm met with the sight of roman hovering over me. He was fresh out of the shower, his wet hair dripping down on to my face.

"Wake up." he says, as I throw my arm over my face and slam my eyes shut, shielding myself from the wet droplets.

"Move, roman." I complained.

My eyes are still squinted shut as I tried my hardest to grasp on to the last bit of the nap I was taking. Roman grabs my arm and lightly removes it from over my face.

I attempted to throw my arm back over but he stops me and pins my arm down to the pillow next to me.

"No." he responded shortly before I felt the contact of his lips against my cheek, giving me a kiss.

He kisses my other cheek, then my eyelid, then my nose.

"I'm sleepy." I said to him, my eyes still closed as I took in the sensation of his affection.

His lips moved to my jawline.

Then my neck.

I had to open my eyes now.

"Roman." I groaned as I forced my eyes open once again. He was wearing his plain black sweatpants but didn't have a shirt on. The water from the shower still apparent on his tattooed skin.

"Put a shirt on." I pushed his face away from me and rolled my eyes as I sat up on the bed, annoyed that I was awoken. I pretended as if the sight of him without his shirt wouldn't soon make my face hot.

"No ma'am." He chuckled as he got up off of me, patting his hand on my bare thigh.

We were in my room a few hours after we decided to swim in the pool. I was exhausted after my shift at the cafe so I showered and immediately fell asleep. I was supposed to wait for roman to finish his shower before sleeping, but I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

"Why not?" I asked as he walked himself over to my dresser, eyeing all of my hair and skincare products curiously.

"You're wearing it." He looked, as I soon became aware of what I'm wearing.

Oh.

My eyes scan the room and lock on to his grey hoodie that's sitting on the little sofa. "Well what about this—"

As I go to grab his hoodie, I stop in my tracks when I see the tiny specks of blood on the material. I run my thumb over the blood and it smears slightly, letting me know that this is new blood.