thirty-three

(Continuous of the last chapter)
Thank you for 48k! You all are amazing and deserve the absolute best no matter what <3

Annie

"Hm?" He taunted.

"We should make out." I blabbered out mindlessly.

Why would I say that?

My hand immediately flies to my mouth after the words spill out. I asked him to kiss me and disguised it as wanting to see if we felt something.

I hate that you're making me feel things I've never felt. I hate that I'm letting you sleep here and I hate that I'm fighting the urge to press my lips against yours again.

He reaches up and grabs my hand, dragging it down from my mouth so that it was no longer covered until it met my own chest. Butterflies.

A faint smirk curls up on his lips and he rubs the back of his hand against my cheekbone in a calming way, I could fall asleep to this feeling.

"Repeat that for me?" He says and I roll my eyes.

I shift underneath the covers and turn my back to him, he heard me perfectly fine.

I shut my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

The feeling of his head resting on my shoulder causes me to peek one eye open, he's staring directly at me with a smug look on his face.

"Goodnight." I say, shutting my eyes with a smile.

"I thought we were trying again?" He asks.

"Offer expired."

He sucks his teeth at me and leans his forehead down on my shoulder, groaning. I laugh internally at him and smile to myself.

I stop internally laughing when I feel his large hand trail up the side of my bare thigh, caressing it in a repeated motion. His body heat sends me chills.

His hand travels higher up my leg, eventually meeting the hem of the shirt that I'm wearing, he slips his hand underneath and begins to gently caress my stomach, drawing circles into my skin with this thumb.

This feels so relaxing I could fall asleep if I wanted to.

"Why are you always so cold?" He murmured.

"I don't know." I say, shutting my eyes again at the soothing feeling.

"May I have my offer back?" He asks, I could practically see his smirk even with my eyes closed.

"No."

His lips meet the crook of my neck unexpectedly and I almost gasp at the sudden feeling. He kisses the spot once for longer than I expected and begins to trail more down.

I feel his hand release from underneath my shirt and his body heat in that area immediately gets replaced with cold air.

He uses that hand to tug on the collar of my shirt. That's right, he's not getting it back now.

He tugs on the collar and drags it off my shoulder, giving him better access to plant more kisses down it.

"Feel anything?" He questioned deeply, still continuing the gestures.

"Nothing." I say breathlessly. My rising chest giving it all away. "You should keep trying."

What am I saying? What am I doing?

"Oh?" He chuckled against me.

His hand reaches around to my throat, but he grabs my chin, turning my head so that I could see him. "Can I have my offer back yet?" He basically whines at me, eyes dropping down to my lips as if he couldn't take it any longer.