Part.1(Where is Allah?)

"بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْم"

"In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"

Basically I am writing this book as a my own reminder or For the person who needs Guidance regarding Islam or for any person inshallah it's will help you to increase your knowledge. If there will be any mistake plz comment I will re-added it because everybody is not perfect. May be you know better then me plz share with me. It's will help us both. This book is going to be full of Quran verses, life examples of Allah messagers. I try to give my best and try to guide you in best way.
So let's start first chapter.

When anybody think about the god or Allah first thing comes in mind that is where is God? If he really exist then why he don't show himself.They think that Allah or God exists in the face of any living things ( human).let me explain this to you through Holy -Qur'an and Sunnah.

1.Where is God?

Allah says in Quran:

"And when my servants ask you, [ o Muhammad] , concerning Me- indeed I am near . I respond to the invocation of the supplication when he call upon me.So let them respond to me [by obedience] and believe in me that they may be guided ."

__Quran 2:186

Brief explanation:

Are you asking yourself where is God in my life? Indeed the Lord is near; He wants to listen to all your demands right now,just go to him and he will answer .

Allah says in Quran:

"Allah hears you: (He is) the Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them; so worship Him alone, and be constant and patient in His worship. Do you know of any whose name is worthy to be mentioned along with His (as Deity and Lord to worship)?"

- Quran 19:65 (Translated by Ali Ünal)

As stated in Surat al-Ikhlas:

"God is Ahad[46] (the unique one of absolute oneness, who is indivisible in nature, and there can be no other like him); God is As-Samad(the ultimate source of all existence, the uncaused cause who created all things out of nothing, who is eternal, absolute, immutable, perfect, complete, essential, independent, and self-sufficient; who needs nothing while all of creation is in absolute need of him; the one eternally and constantly required and sought, depended upon by all existence and to whom all matters will ultimately return); he begets not, nor is he begotten (He is Unborn and Uncreated, has no parents, wife or offspring); and comparable/equal to him, there is none."

Allah says in Quran:

"The Originator of the heavens and the earth (each with particular features and on ordered principles): He has made for you, from your selves, mates, and from the cattle mates (of their own kind): by this means He multiplies you (and the cattle). There is nothing whatever like Him. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing."

- Quran 42:11

Allah says in Quran:

"God is the Creator of all things, and He is the Guardian (with power of disposition) over all things."

- Quran 39:62

Allah says in Quran:

"Surely, We have created each and every thing by (precise) measure."

- Quran 54:49

Allah says in Quran:

"Do those who disbelieve ever consider that the heavens and the earth were at first one piece, and then We parted them as separate entities; and that We have made every living thing from water? Will they still not come to believe?"

- Quran 21:30

Allah says in Quran:

"He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days and then rose over the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, what descends from the heaven and what ascends thereto. And He is with you (by His Knowledge) wheresoever you may be. And God is the All-Seer of what you do."

___Quran 57:4

Allah says in Quran:

ذَٰلِكُمُ ٱللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ خَـٰلِقُ كُلِّ شَىْءٍۢ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ فَأَنَّىٰ تُؤْفَكُونَ ٦٢

"That is Allah, your Lord, the Creator of all things. There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him. How can you then be deluded ˹from the truth˺?"

Allah says in Quran:

وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ٱدْعُونِىٓ أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ عَنْ عِبَادَتِى سَيَدْخُلُونَ جَهَنَّمَ دَاخِرِينَ ٦٠

Your Lord has proclaimed, "Call upon Me, I will respond to you. Surely those who are too proud to worship Me will enter Hell, fully humbled."

هُوَ ٱلْحَىُّ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَٱدْعُوهُ مُخْلِصِينَ لَهُ ٱلدِّينَ ۗ ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ ٦٥

"He is the Ever-Living. There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him. So call upon Him with sincere devotion, ˹saying,˺ "All praise is for Allah-Lord of all worlds."

Messenger sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam says:

"And when you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day."

__Qur'an 4:59

Imam Al-Ajurri said:

"Al-Ilah, is the worshipped. He is worshipped in the heaven as He is worshipped on the earth."

Abu Bakr as-Siddiq said:

"He who was worshipping Muhammed sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, (let him know that) Muhammad is dead, and he who was worshipping Allah, (let him know that) Allah is above the heaven Ever-Living, never dies'."

[Imam Al-Bukhari and others]

Allah says:

"Declare your Rabb, the Supreme, to be far removed from every imperfection or impurity."

__Qur'an 87:1

Allah is everywhere,Allah is in your hearts .

_______________________

Don't forget to vote 👇

I hope it helps you