•○ Hurt ○•

Start from the beginning

Mrs min :- really? (Teary eyes looked at the baby)

Taehyung:- (shocked) I am sorry I am so sorry aunty I swear I didn't mean it

Mrs kim :- SHUT UP KIM TAEHYUNG

Mrs min :- ahh don't shout it's OK he just got excited and it all happy he didn't mean. It (looked at tae) it's OK baby I am fine

Mrs kim :- don't always take his Side min when you know he is Wrong ( took her Arm trying to pull her near )

Mrs min :- ahh it's hurting a lot stop unnie don't ! ( looked at her now red and swollen Arm)

Mrs kim :- Omg ! Are you OK? Sorry I forgot that you have this Arm burned Wait let me call the nurses (looked at the Crying baby)

Mrs min :- (looked towards the baby) are you hurt ( looking towards each and every part of his body) I don't think you are hurt are you? Hmm?(bit worried) (touched his foot)

Baby:- WAAAAAAA!!!!( cried in pain )

Mrs min :- sister I think his foot has burned a bit hurry and call a nurse his tissue is too soft to handle this !

Mrs kim :- sure give him to me and wash your Arms it must be burning a lot ...

Mrs min :- sister it's OK don't worry about me I am fine.....and ( looked at taehyung standing in the corner regretting) don't scold him please he is already regretting (said it in her ears)

Mrs kim :- (stern voice) I cannot promise that...(glared at taehyung) well a brat will be a brat until it is given the right punishment and don't think I will go easy on him ....he will get what he deserves ...

Mr kim :- (glaring at taehyung) let's go home once then I will see you (grabbed taehyung's ear) you are becoming a spoiled brat

Taehyung :- (tears rolling down his cheeks ) sorry papa ....I didn't knew that I would hurt them ...

Mr kim :- (twisted his ear) when you know that we have a baby here then how could you be so careless ...your mumma warned you not to be stubborn but did you listen to her words ?TELL ME ?.