Chapter 11 Unexpected Visitor

I , got up and Harvey followed me outside. I , swallowed past a lump summoning a fake smile.
Female , I am the Ape King it is my duty to check on all females! I smiled. " Yes , Ape king we are doing well!"

" What , are you doing this far out of the city? I'm just curious ? An , important beast like , yourself must be a busy one!" Yes , female I am! He , smiled big as a salesman and , I did too! I thought " If , I stroke his ego  he might like me , and get very annoyed then hopefully leave!"

He , looks like he's peering through me and he seems both , surprised and nonplussed about something.

He smiled .. You're with cubs! But , female what are you? I swallowed "Well , I'm from a far away clan!Who , would be a very distant relative to apes but , do not have the ability to shift in the future!"
How are you here?

" Ape king , in my clan there are stories about this world and how Beast God , sends females so just think of it as that!" He , raised an eyebrow and looked at Shuu.

Beast God , wouldn't send a female who isn't a beast! "Watch me!"  I , walked past the barrier , and into the waterfall . Where is the female? There is nothing there!  Shuu , where is she? Ape king growls.

In the other world! Shuu , said looking at him seriously and very worried.  This is unacceptable! I ,  walked back through " What , is so unacceptable ape king?"

You , shouldn't be here! "Ape king , imagine for a moment that in a dangerous part of the ocean an unknown island appears .. those who study ancient bones , and civilizations asked me to join them in exploring it!  It , led me here! If , I am truly not supposed to be here.... then ,why did your Beast God allow it?"

I , waited for him to order my death or have the guards fight Shuu , Winston, and Harvey but then...  Female, I am not sure what to do but stay out of trouble! " I , wasn't trying to get in any!"

I , just did the last thing I ever wanted to do and tell him anything.
Shuu , and Winston are taken aside to talk . I , can tell through the mark that both my mates are angry.
When , his guards glanced over at me I , saw they had sadness in their eyes.

That , bastard ape is trying to convince them to kill me! " Ape king , one more thing may I approach you?" Yes female!  He , said with his fake smile.

" In , those stories I mentioned I saw pictures of our queen she is a very pretty mer princess! You , really are blessed by the beast god aren't you!" I smiled.

Pictures? " Yes , like a drawn image with color! I , saw your picture too!"
What , else do you know? "The whole story! Ya , know about how you two met and , about the way several beasts end up that's a lot of information ! Can't we be friends? There , is no sense in being afraid of my knowledge!  How ,can I do anything to you? I , don't want to be cooped up in a castle okay!"

What , about Shuu and Winston if they want to take the throne? "The , only way I would agree with anything is if Shuu's , father asked him to take it. Or , if Winston's brother king asked him too without any bloodshed ! But , we know that isn't the way of things here!"

The ape king ,doesn't like that I know about Qin his queen so... now , I have him by the balls so to speak..... Stay out of trouble! " Of course!  I , had no intention of starting anything!" 

You , should take more males!  "Yes , I will look around!" I , will send some males to you! I nodded..... After , they left I let out a deep breath. Harvey came to my side... Let , me check on the cubs! "That , old bastard wants me dead!"

We , will never let that happen! Winston growls out  I am now surrounded in hugs. You should rest! Harvey said. He , lifted me bridal style taking me in the house.
They , all came in Shuu brought me meat and fruits. " Winston , go tell Parker , and Curtis what happened... so they can be more cautious!" He shifted and ran over.