you're just too good to be true (can't take my eyes off you)

"Let us toast to Team Z's victory in our second game! Cheers, everyone!" Kuon exclaimed jubilantly, lifting his cup high in the air. The team gathered in the room that had become their makeshift headquarters, reveling in their recent triumph. A sense of camaraderie filled the air as they formed a circle, with a small table at the center adorned with steaks for the celebration.

All members of the team, except [Name], eagerly raised their cups in unison, ready to toast their success.

"Come on, [Name]!" Meguru pleaded, leaning on them with a playful pout.

With a slight roll of their eyes, [Name] relented, lifting their arm halfway in participation, though their enthusiasm didn't match the rest of the group's.

"Cheers!" the others chorused enthusiastically, clinking their cups together in celebration, while [Name] simply hummed in acknowledgment, their gaze lingering on the festivities with a hint of detachment.

"Dig in, guys!" Kuon exclaimed with a wide grin, gesturing to the steaks on the table as everyone eagerly reached for their forks, each grabbing a slice of the succulent meat.

Igarashi's face lit up with pure delight as he savored his first bite, placing a hand on his cheek in sheer satisfaction. "I missed you, meat! So good!" he exclaimed between bites, his enthusiasm palpable.

"This is the heavenly taste of victory," Imamura proclaimed with a blissful expression, his eyes squeezed shut as if he were savoring every flavor to the fullest. Tears of joy glistened at the corners of his eyes as this was the first time in a while since he had eaten something so delish, at the display of emotion elicited a subtle eye roll from [Name], who preferred a more composed demeanor. They took small, deliberate bites of their steak, relishing the flavor with a refined palate. Their parents raised no animal.

"Absolutely delish, delish!" Naruhaya chimed in enthusiastically, his mouth already full with another piece of steak as he eagerly devoured it, unable to contain his enjoyment from showing.

Gin's attempt to intervene came a moment too late as Naruhaya swiftly devoured another piece of steak, prompting Gin to react with dismay. "Hey! This meat is a bonus for the goals Isagi and I scored. I know we're sharing it, but leave some for me!" he protested, his disappointment evident. However, his tone quickly shifted to one of frantic urgency as Naruhaya went for another piece, prompting Gin to leap towards him. However, it was too late as the teen ate it with gusto. "Hey! That's mine! Spit it out, thief!" Gin exclaimed in horror.

Meanwhile, Kuon, ever the peacemaker (or mom friend some joked), sought to diffuse the tension. "Okay, everyone, let's switch gears. We're going to do this potluck style," he announced cheerfully, gesturing towards another small white table he was carrying, laden with an array of side dishes.

"Yay!" Meguru exclaimed with childlike enthusiasm, latching onto [Name]'s arm with a wide grin.

"Are you some kind of lunch lady?" Raichi muttered a sarcastic comment under his breath, but it was spoken too lowly for Kuon to hear or perhaps deliberately ignored as he placed the table down, revealing the impressive spread of various dishes. The sight elicited murmurs of appreciation and anticipation from the group.

"I see some gyoza," Raichi's eyes lit up as they landed on the familiar dish first, a grin spreading across his face.

"Pacific saury!" Naruhaya's voice rang out excitedly, resembling a child in a toy store as he pointed enthusiastically at the dish.

"Natto's not bad every once in a while...." Iemon commented, reaching for a portion and deftly using his chopsticks to stir it.

"Here's my pickled radish!" Igarashi proudly held up the dish, a glimmer of satisfaction evident in his eyes.