Chapter 7

Sanam

The weather was chilly outside so i decided to go for a walk. Near our House there was a big park where kids could Play on the playground, adults could either Play basketball or sit near the flower garden. There is an ice cream shop where they sell really good ice creams.

When i was little, my grandma used to take me here every friday it was Also here i first met with Eyana, Madina and Zahra.

I arrived near the area of the park where there is all kind of flowers. I sat on the grass between the flowers and decided to read my book. As i was sitting and reading the constant Sound of boys playing basketball could be heard. After a while of reading i decided to take a walk between the beautiful flowers enjoying the weather and moment. I looked around to see if anyone is looking and when i made sure no one was looking i ran through the flowers like in the movies. My dress running with me, i wish someone could capture This moment. After a while of playing in my own movie i decided to pack my book and walk back Home as it was almost getting late and tomorrow was the reception of Zahra and Mohamad.

I loved to spend time with myself, going on walks, journaling, reading, explore my deen all of that. I do like to be with my bestfriends it's just sometimes you need to have time for yourself Also.

I opened the front door when i was met with the Sound of women talking. I put my shoe on the shoe rack and hang my jacket when i slowly approached the Living room and came in view with my grandma and another old woman dressed in an elegant skirt blazer set and a long pearl necklace. "Asalamu aleykum" I said and went to the older woman and kissed her hand and she put a hand on my head. "Waleykum salam" she said and smiled.

"I dokhtarem Sanam ast ke qesa kadam baret" (This is my daughter Sanam whom I told you about) my grandma said and smiled. "MashaAllah" the older woman said and smiled. "I will change and come back" I said and went to my room.

I went to my room and changed into a comfy panjabi set and went downstairs to sit with the Ladies. "Tayar asti ba mahfel saba" (Are you ready for the party tomorrow) the Old woman asked me, i smiled and answered politely "Bale" (yes) after a while of sitting the Old woman went Home and i began to Wash the cups and plates they used.

The next Day:
Sanam:

Today was the final day of all the events for Zahra and Mohamad. To be tired was an understanding, but since the party started a bit late in the evening i slept a little longer.

My dress was a mix of nude and light brown with rhinestones so i decided to go for a simple matte make up look. I began to start getting ready, so i had good time to get ready. I wore my dress, adjusted my hijab, wore my heels and took my purse and we were all ready to leave.

Sanam's dress

Sanam's dress

I still didn't had my license so Yusuf would Pick us up on the way. "Asalamu Aleykum byadar" (Hello brother) i Said and sat in the car with my grandmom.

We were all dancing together enjoying the night. The party was Comming to an end so everyone went to give a gift to the couple. My grandma and I decided to gift Zahra a Gold necklace and Mohamad a watch. I was walking forward in the Line when my dress was stuck, i looked behind to see a shoe standing on it. I didn't want to ruin the dress by pulling it so i looked up to see who was standing when i Saw the familiar faces of Yusuf's friends. I quickly lowered my gaze and cleared my throat so they would notice as they were busy talking with each other. "Mebakhshen" (sorry) i Said when i felt the weight on my dress being liftet.

Zayd
The week of Mohamad's wedding events were slowly Comming to an end. Today was the reception where many more guests were invited. The event was starting in the evening so i decided to go to the gym to have a Fresh morning.

I was wearing a all Black suit since in the last few events i was wearing a tons of colors. Everyone Got ready and we left for the event.

 Everyone Got ready and we left for the event

Zayd's outfit

"You Comming to practice tomorrow evening or should we delay it to wednesday" Esa my friend was asking as we were in the Line to gift Mohamad and his wife a gift. "Let's delay i need a relax Day tomorrow" i Said when someone cleared their throat, i looked Down to see i was standing on someone's dress, i quickly stepped back and looked up to be met with someone's back. After about 5-7 minutes of waiting in the Line we were waiting for the last person to gift her gift and take a picture. I was looking to see if the person was done when i was met with the same Girl i had ran into these past events.

Guys idek why i lost motivation to write like i really have so many ideas but i can't write. This chapter took my literally 1-2 months to finish.

Also Ramadan Kareem🌙