Chapter 3

Sanam:

"Asalamu Aleykum sissy" Eyana came and hugged me with Zahra and Madina behind her. "Are you ready for namaz jummah" (friday prayer) I asked and they smiled and nodded. "Let's go Then" i Said and we went towards the women section.

"Madina you forgot your bag" Zahra Said as we waited for her brother to pick us up. "Oh my Allah i Will quickly get it, wait for me" she Said and quickly went to the women section to Pick her bag when out of no where a little kid came running and stumbled in front of me, i bended Down to see a sweet boy around 5 years Old on the verge of crying. "Salam cutie pie" I said and took his hands in mine, "Salam" he answered in a cute voice, I had baby fever so I already liked this boy. "Did you get hurt, where are your parents" I asked "Relax Sanam you are bombarding the child with so many questions" Eyana said almost laughing, I smiled and almost laughed too. I looked at his knee where he got hurt. "My knees hurt when I ran here because I wanted to hide from my brother" he said looking around to find his brothers, I smiled at his cuteness. "You are so cute" I patted his cheeks and smiled. "Amir?" someone half yelled when the little boy quickly hid himself and kept smiling, I smiled looking at his expression when a tall boy came towards me, I stood up and it was the boy who had handed the basket to Zahra from Mohamad. I still had my hands on his shoulders when the boy decided to speak "Amir why did you run away" He said smiling seeing his craziness. I lowered my gaze and the little boy whose name was apparently Amir was still hugging me. "Asalamu aleykum" He said still looking at his brother and maybe waiting for Amir to come with him. "Waleykum salam" I answered. "Amir i Think your brother wants to take you Home with him, maybe he could buy you an ice cream on the way Home" i Said trying to cheer him up and on the mention of ice cream it worked, he smiled and took his brothers hand and they walked away.

I looked at the little boy's figure until he walked away when someone bumbed their shoulder in mine, i looked and Saw it was Zahra who smiled like a chicken. "What" i asked looking at her, "Who's that?" She asked in a playfull tone, i sighed "The little boy's brother" i Said and walked towards Madina who was now Comming back with her bag.

"Tashakor byadar" (Thank you brother) i Said to Zahra's brother who offered to drop all of us Home from the Masjid. (mosque)

I opened the door when the smell of Qabeli (Afghan traditional dish) hit my nose and i closed my eyes for a moment to smell eat the food. I love food and eats a lot during the day but at the same time gym helps me to stay fit. My grandmother went directly home after namaz Jummah (friday prayer) to prepare food where i sat and read the Quran with the girls. "Salam Bibi jaan" (Hello grandmother) i ran towards my grandmother and kissed her cheeks and hands and hugged her, This was my highlight of the day. "Walekum Salam dokhtarem" (Hello my daughter) she Said and kissed my cheeks. "What did you make today" i asked even though i knew it, "Qabeli" she Said smiling and began to pour it into a Big plate to serve us. "Tomorrow is Zahra's 2nd shabe dayra but it's mixed and in a little tent in their garden" i Said to my grandmother. "What Will you wear" she asked as she began to eat the Rice with cucumbers. "I Think a panjabi" (Panjabi is indian but afghans wear it Also their style) i Said to my grandmother and thinking about which hijab style would suit it.

The next day:
Sanam:

"Bibi jaan did you Saw my magnets for hijab" i asked as i looked through my drawer to find that specific magnet that is my favorit but of course it has to vanish on the important days. "Look at the TV-table's drawer" she answered as she were packing her purse, i sighed and went downstairs to check when to my luck i found it on the shoe rack. I quickly went to my room and alhamdulillah on the first try the hijab just sat perfectly. "Sanam zud ko nawaqt mesha" (Sanam hurry up we're gonna be late" my grandmother yelled downstairs when i quickly wore my heels and went downstairs.

Sanam's dress

Sanam's dress

"MashaAllah Girl you are looking hottt" Madina Said as she hugged me and I entered Zahra's House. "Jazakallah Madina jan and you are Also looking beautiful MashaAllah" i Said and twirled her around and Then we laughed.

Everyone had now arrived so it was time for chai (tea) and of course i had to serve everyone. Everyone was sitting together either as family or friends eating some fruits enjoying the night. "Please help me serve the chai" i pleaded Eyana and Madina when they came with 2 trays to help me so we could serve fast.

To my unluck i had to serve the groom's friends table. I focused to walk properly in heels so i didn't trip. "Asalamu Aleykum, do you want chai" i Said looking at the cups, waiting for the boys to speak when a particular voice began "Walekum Salam, i Think we all 6 person would want green tea" i looked up and noticed it was that guy again, i nodded and began serving them tea.

The night went on with dancing and dancing when i felt a pang in my chest, something blurred. I quickly went to the bathroom so no one noticed and my breathing was very bad, i had a hard time breathing, i was only hearing small voices of a child crying but i couldn't recognize the voice and i didn't knew where they came from. I began to slowly breath and went towards the window to get some Fresh Air. After about 10 minutes my breathing Got normal and i was now sweating, it wasn't first time i had gotten a panic attack but on the latest i got them quickly and i'm curious why i get them and everytime i hear a Sound of a child crying.

"Where did you go?" Eyana came and side hugged me looking curious, but i couldn't tell them, the night would get ruined so i excused and Said it was a Quick phone Call.

The event was Comming to an end when the song of Attan (traditional Afghan Dance) began, and all the groom's friends and other Boys and men had changed into a Black peran tumban (Traditonal men clothing) and began to Dance attan. I admit it was a good show, so competetive and a night full of laughter, dances and food.

Afghan traditional men wear Peran Tumban

"How Will you go Home?" Zahra came and asked my grandmother and I, "We Will walk" i Said smiling and hugging her. "Congratulation again beauty MashaAllah and now to the next event inshaAllah" i Said smiling. "Yes inshaAllah you looked beautiful today" she Said and we bid a bye and began to walk Home in the summer windy night.

Salam besties chapter 3 is out how did you like it? I hate This chapter because there ain't happening much but i need filler chapter that's why.🫶🏽

Do vote, comment and follow if you find This story interesting. Till the next time Khuda hafiz.