Chapter A&D

This is a non canon chapter (or at least mostly)

"@Sallyface2579 asked for Chichi and Hopp's why do you hate Nova?"

The 2 critters read the paper and looked eachother, "Well we don't hate him, he just keeps a lot of things, and lies. Ray doesn't really notice the lying as much as me and Hopp's do." Chichi explained, "Yeah and he's also kinda off putting at times." Hopps added. 

"@Sallyface2579 asked Ray and Nova (doing these separate) how did you two become best friends." 

Ray giggled, "Well, I used to all the time stay up with Nova to talked to him while he couldn't sleep! So we just gotta know each other well, though over the years ive stopped doing that. Mostly since Nova doesn't like me missing out on sleep." Ray explain, at the end nervously laughing and rubbing the back of his head.

Nova stared at the paper. "Hm, I guess you could consider him a best friend, he's the nicest out of the critters to me and he likes to talk to me I guess." Nova explained, seeming distracted 

"(Unknown person) asked for Rosie, why don't you speak?" 

Rosie looked at the paper and just stood there for a moment, then thought for a moment. she grabs a piece of paper and a pen, and writes something down. "Im mute, thank you for the question." Rosie hummed.

"(Unknown person) dared, Nova go tell the others about your secrets :)" 

Nova stared at the paper his ears pin back. "No, I won't, it's best for them not to know anything." Nova whispered his ears returning to their resting position. "The critters they don't understand where we truly are." Nova explain, "It would shatter what all they knew." Nova sighed and looked at the other critters playing. "And I rather them be happy then scared of whats out there.

And that concludes the first Ask and dares!! please write down more ask and dares for the next one!