GOT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Start from the beginning

Y/n's secretary,name- Bella

Bella: miss the CEO of hwang enterprises is here.

Me: show him the meeting room and tell him to wait there for me.

Bella: okay miss

She left I got up from my chair and went to my cupboard and took my mast and put it on and went to meeting room.

In-yeop's pov

I am waiting for the CEO of black-tiger enterprises as we are having a meeting and today I am going to ask her to collaborate with our company as her company it the top most company so it will profit both of us if we collaborate.

Then the girl in mask came, I think she is the CEO so I stand up and said

Me: hello, I am hwang in-yeop the CEO of hwang enterprises.
(I said extending my hand for handshake)

She: hello, I am black moon the CEO of black tiger company.

She said while handshaking.

Blackmoon: please sit.

I sat on the chair and she also sit on the her chair.

Blackmoon: so what you want to talk Mr in-yeop?

Me: I want to talk about business I mea-(she cutted me off)

Blackmoon: so you want to collaborate with our company.

Me: actually yes, if our company collab with each other them it will be really profitable.

Blackmoon: but who knows maybe in the future my black tiger Enterprises is loss and you end the collaboration saying that you can't collaborate anymore with my company because your company is going in loss.

Me: but that day is never gonna come.

Blackmoon: but what If it comes?

Me: even if that day comes I will never going end the collaboration with yours company.

Blackmoon: haha very funny if my company was going in a loss today would you still come to collaborate with us? Answer me Mr. Hwang?
Mr. Hwang it's not easy to raise this company and make it in the top 1st company so I can't collaborate with anyone like this, I hope you understand.

Me: I can understand what you want to say but what I have to do to earn your trust?

Blackmoon: make a deal with Kim enterprises.

Me: it's so much easy thing you know Ms. Blackmoon.

Blackmoon: let's see.

Me: okay then I will come tommorow with the paper of the deals with Kim enterprises.

Blackmoon: don't be this much confidence because your overconfidence is going to make you loss.

Me: let's see who is going to loss Ms. Blackmoon.

Blackmoon: okay let's see.

Then i left from their I directly went to Kim mansion as I am going to give a surprise to y/n and others I did'nt tell them about coming and I will talk about the deal with the CEO of Kim Enterprises aka Bts.

Y/n pov

I know you are not going to deal with them after knowing what happened I hope so you will not react like them after they tell you the truth.

Even you get the deal I will not collaborate my company with yours in-yeop until you did not tell me the real identity of yours by yourself.

Jimin's pov

Now after a long discussion we decided to tell him about y/n today lunch as we can't conceal it for a long time.

Now we are waiting for jungkook to come then jungkook come but I can see something is wrong with him why is he looking angry?

Me: what happen to him?( I whispered to taehyung)

Jin: jungkook you came, sit on the chair we want to talk to you about something.

Jin Hyung said calmly but what jungkook said makes us shock.

Jungkook: why you all did this to her?

Dae: who is her oppa?

Jungkook: YOU KEEP SHUT UP!

Me: jungkook it's not the way to talk to you sister!

Jungkook: oh really(scoffed) THEN HOW CAN YOU ALL TALK TO Y/N LIKE THAT?

Jin:wh-what do you m-mean jungkook?

Jungkook: I KNEW IT SOMETHING IS WRONG, YOU ALL ARE HIDING SOMETHING AND I GOT TO KNOW IT! WHAT YOU ALL THINK HMM? THAT YOU WILL NOT TELL ME ANYTHING THEN I WILL ALSO NOT GOT TO KNOW ANYTHING? BECAUSE OF THIS BITCH(DAE) YOU SLAP MY TWIN(POUNTING TOWARDS YEONJUN) WHY? WHY? WHAT SHE DO TO YOU GUYS THAT YOU ALL MADE HER LEAVE THE HOUSE?

SUGA: DO YOU EVEN KOWN WHAT SHE DID JUNGKOOK IF YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHUNG THEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO GROWLED AT US! YOU KNOW WHAT IS DID SHE BROKE MY GUITAR, SHE ALMOST BURN THE KITCHEN AND SHE STOLE THE MONEY AND SHE DARE TO BULLY DAE!

JUNGKOOK: YOU KNOW WHAT SHE CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AND WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU SHE DID ALL THIS THING? HAVE TO SAW HER DOING THOESE THINGS?

TAEHYUNG: DAE SAW IT WITH HER EYES!

JUNGKOOK: AND YOU BELIEVE IT SHE IS A BITCH AND YOU ALL(TO TXT) ARE HER REAL BROTHERS THEN HOW COME THIS REAL BROTHERS NOT BELIEVE THEIR BIOLOGICAL SISTER AND BELIEVE THIS BITCH?

DAE: OPPA SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER!

???: OH REALLY! YOU ARE THE GOLD DIGGER DON'T YOU ALL EVEN DARE TO SAY THOESE THINGS TO Y/N!

NAMJOON: IN-YEOP?

IN-YEOP: YEAH I CAME HERE TO GIVE YOU ALL SURPRISE BUT YOU ALL GIVE ME SURPRISE, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE DOING THE BIGGEST MISTAKE, YOU ALL ARE CHOOSING A BITCH AND A GOLD DIGGER SIDE, Y/N IS A ANGEL WHO CAN NEVER DO THE THINGS LIKE THIS.

DAE: OPPA THEY ARE CALLING ME GOLD DIGGER (SAID WHILE FAKE CRYING)

ME: IN-YEOP WATCH YOUR MOUTH.

JUNGKOOK: WHY HYUNG? WHY HE SHOULD WATCH HIS MOUTH YOU ALL WATCH YOUR MOUTHS HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!

JUNGKOOK: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS? WHO SHE IS WITH? WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER? IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER THEN I WILL NOT LEAVE TO DAE!

JUNGKOOK: I WOULD NEVER GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS IF I DID NOT CHECK THE CCTV FOOTAGE AND BELIEVE YOU ALL.

IN-YEOP: YOU ALL MAKE A BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE!

JUNGKOOK: YOU ALL WILL REGRET IT SOON!

IN-YEOP: NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU ALL WILL DO THIS TO HER AND I NEVER EXPECTED HYUNG YOU WILL SLAP HER HYUNG!

Jungkook: in-yeop let's go it's waste to tell them anything all they do what their lovely dae says.

They were about to go

Jhope: where are you both going?

Jungkook: I can't stay at this home without my twin so I am also leaving mansion like my twin!

Suga: do you even know how to live a life without money I am sure you will return back before night.

Jungkook: you are right I never live a life without money but for my twin I am ready to leave everything even this luxurious life.

In-yeop: you all should shame on yourself.

Saying this they left

2058 words