GOT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Start from the beginning

Me: okay then i am going to wake them up.

I said and left from there to wake them up.

i enter jimin's room and saw jimin and taehyung are hugging eachother and taehyun and beomgyu are hugging eachother while sleeping aww they are looking cute i don't want to break their Precious sleep but i have to.

Me: jimin wake up (i said while moving his hand but it did not effect him so i went to taehyun but he is also bot waking up i sigh and said)

Me: you all leave me with no choice i have to do it.

(they are sleeping on the floor)

I went to bathroom and start filling the bucket with water, after someminutes the water is filled in bucket i took the bucket out of the bathroom and then look at them then i took and bucket full of water and was about to throw the water on them but accidentaly my feet slipped and i also fall on them and got wet.

Jimin: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Beomgyu: what the helllllllll!

Taehyun and taehyung: hyung why are you on the top of us and where this water come from!

Me: u duffers stop shouting and help me to get up!

Jimin and beomgyu help us to get up.

Beomgyu: now tell us what is this!

Me: I came here to wake you all up but you all are not waking up so-( i got cutted of)

Taehyun: so you were planing to throw water on us but accidentaly fell on us.

I keep my quite.

Taehyung: hyung you na that we watch the movie all night and have fun then why you-(i cutted of him)

Me: actually iy was very important.

jimin: what is this much important?

Me: we were planning to tell jungkook about y/n today.

Them: THE HELLLLLL!

beomgyu: don't you think it's soo much.

Meanwhile with y/n

Y/n pov

Now i am at my office, yea i came to my company today black-tiger enterprises as today is very important meeting with hwang enterprises and the CEO is coming for the meeting himself, I know in-yeop is CEO of this company but I am not going show my face to him them my secretary came.

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's outfit