Episode 7

> > YN's Perspective < <

I stood up and was about to go out when....

Jungwon:
"And you belive that Im that stupid to believe that you're not going anywhere huh?"

He said as he was suddenly beside me. I jumped out of my seat because who will not if someone pop right into your side than suddenly spoke right?
Freak it this vampires will give me heart attack istg..

Y/N:
"Yah! Can't you guys stop appearing like that! I'll die sooner!"

I said as he just smirk and all out of a sudden was coming closer to my face.. WTF is the problem of these vampires!??!?

I looked around and gladly no one was here already because this will surely be an issue cause he's a prince. I put my hands infront and lay on his chest,my palm touched his chest. He's still coming closer as my hands can't push him cause he's way too heavy than me. Lord why am I suffering about thiss?

Y/N:
"Hey Jungwon--"

I stopped him from coming closer, he stairs that can melt me in any minute. Why everyone is soo aggressive?!?!?

Jungwon:
"What do you think about me??
Am I as attractive as Jake-Hyung??"

He said. Huh? He's asking that all of a sudden? Ehh?

Y/N:
"What's your prob--"

He cutted me by coming closer again. I gasp. Our faces are like 3 inches apart than our body was about to touch and the only border was my hands. I look at his face and familiarize details. He looks sk handsom-- WTF Kang Y/n? Ugh stop!

Jungwon:
"Why are you so red?"

He said as he came more close. Oh please Im malfunctioning right now stop it here Yang Jungwon fjdkskdoakskska

I feel his breathing smell his scent. Someone please stop him or it'll be awkward around him like Jake. No please stop it Yang Jungwon ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

He was coming closer so I can't do anything but to close my eyes. But then....

Sunoo:
"Jungwon you said---"

He stopped cause he probably saw or position. Jungwon cleared his throat as I open my eyes and glad that he's not to close to me anymore. My breathing was a bit heavy because of the tension earlier. Ughhh Vampires suckss.

Sunoo:
"Jungwon did you---"

Jungwon:
"I didn't"

He quickly answered even tho Sunoo haven't asked the full question yet. I sometimes--, no I often can't understand them. They're like that. Asking a question I can't understand. Annoying, flirty, weird and questionable vampires. Aishhh..

My classes ended as the three Princes still have one additional class and they told me to wait for them so Im here outside and waiting. It's weird. I'm the only one who went home first. I don't want to think about that.

I was lost ity thoughts when it started raining heavily. I looked at the sky and rooled my eyes.

Seriously!? Why is everything so weird here? It's raining but the sky was red. I just sigh. I don't have an umbrella with me. I smiled when I remembered something...

"Y/n! I told you not to put the umbrella down! We're at the middle of the road and it's raining so hard! We're now soaked by the rain you naughty kid.." I hear that even tho my brother is not here. Taeyun-oppa I miss you..

I looked down as tears started to flow from my eyes. I'm wondering what you're doing by now Oppa. I hope you're okay. I'm soryy I didn't listen to you when you said not to go for hunting that day.. If I had just listened to you that time we might have been together right now. Sorry Oppa and I miss you...

I keep on crying and my body, it felt so weak. I hugged my knees. I need him right now. I need his nagging right now. Why do I even end up being here? Please save me.

**Sunoo's Perspective**
***********************

After an hour our class ended and we went outside. We're finding Y/n, when we saw her at the ground, hugging her knees. We ran to her and she was totally asleep or let's say she fainted. The three of us look at each other. If something bad happens to her Heeseung-hyung will for sure kill uss..

Jungwon carried her as Jungwon had really powerful strength. I took her bag and as we're walking, she suddenly spoke as three of us looked at her

Y/n:
"Taeyun-oppa when will you nag at me again? I'm missing you.."

She said and even tho it's raining, I saw her tears flow down. She keeps on saying "Sorry Taeyun-oppa, I miss you and love you". I just want to bring her back form where she came. But I also need her.
All of us need her. I fell soryy for her...

Ni-ki looked at Y/n, I know he is concerned. I know how Ni-ki miss his family as well. But he's kinda lucky since one of his cousin was here.

Ni-ki:
"I know what she was feeling right now. I felt so responsible for this. Why did we even steal her for her family? We aren't even sure about the choosen one. I can't stan watching someone being killed again because of our false hope. I can't..

Specially her"

He said in a low tone but loud enough for me to hear. I confused look at him.

Sunoo:
"Ni-ki no!"

I said and he know what I meant

Ni-ki:
"Since the first day Hyung. I don't know how but it just happened. I'll protect her even if all my hyungs will be angry at me. I'm soryy..."

He said as Jungwon wasn't at our sight. This is all a mess. Earlier I heard Jake-Hyung and Heeseung-hyung talking about this as well. And now Ni-ki. This will be the biggest trouble. Soryy you got included Y/n..

As we got home, we were scolded by Jay-Hyung right away

Y/n was burning hot. I think she's sick. This is my fault.

Sunoo:
"I'm sorry Hyung.. This is completely my fault. Don't worry I'll take care of her. I'll not attend my classes until she's better"

Jake:
"No. Don't skip classes. I'll take care of her insted.."

He said as everyone looked at him in shock. Where did his pride go?? Did it flew away?

He walks to Y/n and carries her upstairs. What's up with him? He's so weird since the morning?

::::Jake's Perspective::::

I lay her on the bed and move those hairs covering her eyes.
Why are you even this pretty?--- No. You shouldn't be suffering here Y/n. You don't deserve any of these pain. Aishhh.. Why are you so wipped for her,Jake?? Pshh

I will protect you Y/n.. I will
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Here's an update after a long wait..And can you guys guess what might have happend if Jungwon had heard Ni-ki saying those thigs.. comment down..~hehehe~

Word Count: 1182