Episode 2

Y/N's Perspective

I was walking around this castle for like 20 minutes but this annoying guy keeps following me and asking random questions

Sunoo:
"So what's your age?"
"What's your mom's work?"
"Do you have any siblings?"
"Is it nice living here?"

I stopped walking and looked at him annoyed

Y/N:
"Yah! Are vampires usually so annoying like this!?

Sunoo:
"Oh,not all actually, Jungwon don't talk that much,Sunghoon don't talk that much as well, and Jake hyung is full of pride soo~~"

I cutted him by putting my left palm on his mouth....,Why is he so talkative!

Y/N:
"You have been talking for good 20 minutes straight, aren't you tired?"

Sunoo:
"I'm not,I actually can speak all day if you want"

He said as I facepalm...what is this kid's problem?

Y/N:
"You've been following me all around the castle,what do you need?"

I asked as he smiled at me,Ngl he's cute...

Sunoo:
"Eat with me"

He answered...Now I don't have any doubts that he had the gluttony with him

Y/N:
"Fine Fine"

Sunoo:
"BTW last question,what's your age? I wanna know if you're my Noona or my dongsaeng"

Y/N:
"Im alredy 17"

I answered as his eyes turned bloody red

He shake his head and his eye colour went back to brown.....weird

Sunoo:
"I see.....Im older than you,but you can casually talk to me,let's go Im hungry"

He said and pull me

As soon as we entered we saw Jay cooking....

Sunoo:"Cook more food hyung, this girl will join us eating

Sunoo:
"Cook more food hyung, this girl will join us eating..
Wait what's your name btw"

Y/N:
"Im Yn,Kang Y/N"

I answered as Sunoo nodded

Jay:
"Beautiful name,just like the owner"

He said as I looked at hik,playboy psh

Y/N:
"Not me please"

I said as he just smirked and continued cooking

Someone came in,it was Heeseung and Jake

Sunoo:
"Heeseung hyung! I know her name alredy,she's Y/N"

He said as Heeseung nodded

Heeseung:
"Oh I forgot asking about that,BTW your name is beautiful Y/N,just like the owner"

Y/N:
"I'll say this the second time,not me please"

I said as he laugh at me

Heeseung:
"Well Im just stating facts,If you don't then its okay"

He said as I just nod, I confirm it myself. Vampires are the most playboy creatures living in the earth..

Jake:
"Y/N? You think that name is pretty? Her face sucks as well as her name"

I looked at him in disgust as I roll my eyes.. I want to stab this man,really..

Sunoo:
"Hyung,She's pretty... don't lie.. And don't hate her,because..."

He paused as he looked at Heeseung as they both wiggled their eyebrows..and seems like thinking of something

Heeseung&Sunoo:
"The more you hate"
"The more you love"

They both said as they laugh..I came closer to them and pinched their arm... Annoying and Playboy Vampires... what else?

They were making fun of me and Jake...when someone came,it was the youngest,Ni-ki..

Ni-ki:
"Hii Hyungs,Hii Yn"

He said as he sat beside me

Ni-ki:
"How was it here Yn..?
Are they annoying?"

He asked as I nodded without looking at him

Y/N:
"Yeah,specially that bright man or let's say a kid named Kim Sunoo"

I said as he chuckled

Ni-ki:
"Well you should get used to it since now.. Here Sunoo hyung and Heeseung hyung are the purest since they only have the gluttony and sloth with them"

"They still have a little part of them that contains the human side of them"

He said as I nodded then Jay told us to go to the dinning room for breakfast..

We're alredy eating as Sunoo and Heeseung were talking,Jake was teasing me,Ni-ki was laughing at us,Jay was eating peacefully,Sunghoon was looking at me amd Jungwon who was just eating peacefully as well but glaring at anyone who'll speak but they...

We're alredy eating as Sunoo and Heeseung were talking,Jake was teasing me,Ni-ki was laughing at us,Jay was eating peacefully,Sunghoon was looking at me amd Jungwon who was just eating peacefully as well but glaring at anyone who'll speak but they are busy speaking so they didn't notice..

He suddenly slam his utensils at the table making everyone silent and look at him

Heeseung:
"Jungwo-"

Before he continue,Jungwon walked away and didn't got to finish his breakfast,something's up with that man..

What's wrong with Jungwon and what's with his mind??

A/N: Sorry for late update I was busy with my school works.. Hope you're enjoying.. byeee...

Word Count-753