Episode 6

Y/N's Perspective
As I woke up I remembere what happened with me and Jake at the piano place. I covered my face with a pillow and shout sk that no one could hear me. First Sunghoon and now Jake!?

I looked around and saw no one, I stood ul and opened the door I was just walking when...

Sunghoon:
"Good Morning"

He greeted me with a smile as I weirdly look at him and said the same. What did he ate to be this cheerful? Ehh... weird

The next I saw was Jake. He looked at me and Sunghoon as I saw how Sunghoon showed his fangs to Jake. What happened? Jake was coming closer to our direction and I'm expecting from him to tease me but he just pass by me and ignored my and Sunghoon's presence. Is this because of what happened earlier?

Sunghoon:
"Let's go.. Heeseung hyung is waiting for us in the dinning room"

He said as he suddenly held my hand and pull me downstairs

As we went there,everyone was smiling at me and starts to greet me. First was Heeseung oppa,than Jay oppa,than Sunoo oppa and lastly was Ni-ki,Jungwon and Jake who were just looking at me as well Jake.. What happened? Are they sick or what?

We started eating as I was taking some glimpse of Jake but ends up catching him looking at me as well. Do he feels bad today because he's not teasing me yet since the morning, I know its weird but I like it when he tease me.

Heeseung:
"Why don't you both just eat first the after that you both talk rather than stealing glimpse of each other,huh?"

He said as he was looking at me and Jake. I just look at Jake for one last time then focused on eating.

After we ate. I aksed Jay oppa if I can join him for cleaning the dishes but he said he can do it on his own. I just don't want to have any interactions with Jake.. It's so awkward around him..

Sunoo:
"Y/n I think you should get ready now,classes will start in an him"

He said as I nodded and ran upstairs

        Jake's Perspective

Y/n ran upstairs as Ni-ki and Jungwon followed her. Heeseung hyung suddenly reach me out and ask something

Heeseung:
"What's happening here.. Jake don't tell me~~"

Jake:
"I think I did it hyung. I did what Jungwon did..."

I said as he looked at me confused

Heeseung:
"Stop it Jake as long as its not that deep yet. Stop it here"

Jake:
"I'll try hyung. I hope I can escape.."

I said as he tap my back for encouragement. We cleaned the dinning room cause we'll have a training again later. A training between life and death

       Y/N's Perspective
The class started but Taki kept on talking with me. I don't answer to his questions nor look back at him just like what Heeseung oppa asked me to do. I don't want to break his trust to me..(yet)

Taki:
"Y/n? Why aren't you answering?"

He said. As his face was coming closer to mine. The teacher did not mind about it that's why I didn't get rid of him. Please save me.

Taki:
"So they might have told you can't trust me.. Tss. They had said this almost 5 times"

He said making me look at him. What do he mean?

Taki:
"They're telling everyone not to trust me. But them-themselves are not trustworthy and more dangerous than me.. I hope you didn't fell for their trap, Y/n you'll be the 6th if even"

He said making me confused. I looked at the back and saw Ni-ki,Sunoo and Jungwon lookat me. I went back to writing  but I was writing something else not the topic that was being discussed in thw class

Later in the school's wide garden...
I wanted to know more. Please don't look at me anymore  cause they might see and I'll get gurt again..

I said as he shows a thumbs up. We focused at the topic so then I'll not get caught by three prince. The topic was about ability. They'll  reveal their abilities that one vampires can have. Each vampire have multiple abilities. They can only get 2-3 of them not more.

Teacher had written on the board:
•Visuals: Seeing someone in the dark
•Mind reading: Obviously reading someone's mind
•Breathing spell: can make someone unconscious/faint
•Sixth Sense: feel and knkw anything, at his/her surroundings
•Power and ability to have really nice strength
•Eye Spell:Can make someone fall by having an eye contact
•Royle Blood: Last but not the least cause this is the greatest. Royle blood are mostly from humans who was attacked my vampires but didn't die. Insted became vampires as well. There's only 3 out of 10,000 humans

This is when I remembered about the boys
(Flashback)
"Heeseung:We were attacked by the vampires and then became vampires as well. They took us here and trained us with the other vampires and they saw much potential from us,they took us as the prince."

I smirked when i remembered his statement. So he was lying to me those times. They're really chosen to have royal blood. Not because they're trained but because they became vampire the time when the vampires bite them. Now oppa tell me how can  I trust you more if in the beginning you lied already?

This make me more eager to knkw from Taki and also want to knkw the reason why they're pulling me away from Taki. I want to know everything thing right now

The class ended as the three prince came to me

Ni-ki:
"We're heading to the canteen, wanna join?"

He said as I shook me head

Y/N:
"No,I'll stay here, don't worry about me"

I answered as Ni-ki just nodded and pull his two hyungs out to the canteen. This is my chance to sneak out and find the truth, the truth Im eager to know. The truth I need in able to survive. I need to save myself cause no one will save me here. No One
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Soo soryy for a super late update... I was really confused about what to write.. but I did it!!

               Word count:1073