James Potter's Jealous Boyfriend

Regulus Black was a lot of things, the youngest member to the house of Black, little brother to Sirius Black, a 6th year Slytherin student at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, 5 year running Quidditch champion, A trans man, a 'disappointment' according to his family, son to Walburga and Orion Black, Best friend to Bartumis Crouch Jr, Evan Rosier, Pandora Rosier, and Dorcas Meadows.

Yes, Regulus Arcturus Black was a lot of things, had many titles but, the one title he let's no one fuck around and forgot about, his most important title of them all, James Fleamont Potters boyfriend. And lord have mercy on the poor soul who forgets that.

-Or-

3 Times Regulus was Jealous and 1 time James was

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.

Regulus Black was a lot of things, the youngest member to the house of Black, little brother to Sirius Black, a 6th year Slytherin student at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, 5 year running Quidditch champion, A trans man, a 'disappointment' according to his family, son to Walburga and Orion Black, Best friend to Bartumis Crouch Jr, Evan Rosier, Pandora Rosier, and Dorcas Meadows.

Yes, Regulus Arcturus Black was a lot of things, had many titles but, the one title he let's no one fuck around and forgot about, his most important title of them all, James Fleamont Potters boyfriend. And lord have mercy on the poor soul who forgets that.

Like right now.

Gryffindor is having a party for their Quidditch victory against Hufflepuff and Regulus is very proud to say that his boyfriend was the star of tonight's game, so of course he's going to be the star of tonight's party. Regulus is talking with Remus, they're not really into partying like their boyfriends are but they had to be here to show their support obviously.

"And then she had the nerve to say that I was cheating off her test." Remus tells his story slightly annoyed. "I didn't get in trouble thankfully because Minnie knows me better than that but it's just ridiculous. What's her problem with me?"

Regulus only hums as he listens to his friend talk. Ever since Sirius ran away and took Regulus with him two years ago, Regulus can honestly say he's never been happier, in those short two years he found a loving supportive family in the Potters, his and Sirius's relationship is stronger than ever, and he's grown even more friends in Sirius's friend group who he actually gets along with very well, and he got a smoking hot boyfriend. Regulus is kind of winning at life at the moment.

"She's a bitch and has been trying to get under your skin all year, just ignore her." The black haired boy tries to make his brother's boyfriend see reason as he drinks out of his cup.

"I can't when she is constantly at it." Remus rolls his eyes, also getting a drink of his own cup. They're talking about Harper McDaniel, a 7th year Ravenclaw who, according to Remus, is out to make his life a living hell. Regulus thinks he's being dramatic but no way is he going to tell the wolf that when it is very close to the full moon. Remus is just more irritable the past few days.

"And not to mention did I tell you sh-" Remus starts but Regulus isn't even trying to act like he's paying attention anymore cause the hairs on his neck stood up. James. His mind says as the boy starts looking around for his boyfriend around the crowd. Sirius, Barty, and Marlene like to joke that Regulus has a 'Spidy sense' when someone is flirting with James. Regulus thinks it's just a boyfriend sense, because he can tell when someone is after something that's his.