A lazy morning and an interesting interview

Regulus spends a nice lazy morning but he forgets something, his fiancé is giving an interview, what questions will they ask and what reaction will they evoke in James? It's interesting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Regulus wakes up from his sleep, it's noon, the clock on the wall shows 12.

Actually Reg, was never an early riser, he didn't like getting up at dawn together with the sun, he preferred a longer rest. In addition, he went to bed exceptionally late last night, working on a project that he promised to return by the end of this week and also...

He smirked to himself as he remembered last night.

So, according to Regulus, noon was a perfectly reasonable time to get up.
He was immensely glad that no one had disturbed his sleep, that no one had woken him up before he decided himself, that he was ready to leave the land of beautiful dreams.

He was grateful that no one had called, that no one had written, that no one had sent an owl, that no one had broken into his house, that none of his friends had decided to harass him in the early morning. He could get some sleep. Oh, how grateful he was to Salazar for that.

For a long time, he finally had a chance to sleep properly. He didn't want to complain, really, but lately, someone had disturbed his sleep schedule. He didn't complain because he loved their conversations under the night sky.

The bedroom is still dark, the curtains are drawn, creating a barrier between the room and the outside world. stopping the sun from harassing the stars (one star) before they are ready to reveal themselves. Which Regulus obviously does later on.

He looks around with a slight smile on his lips. It's time to start a new day.

He smiled but couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing something.

He stretches like a cat after a nap. His friends, they loved to make fun of him for being grumpy and often acting like a cat. Regulus rolled his eyes because maybe he really was some ordinary cat, the passion for woolen yarns did not come out of nowhere. He snorted, laughing to himself how idiotic that was.

Eventually, though, he gets out of bed, dangling his feet onto the soft gray carpet that tickles his bare feet.
He remembers when he bought it and promised himself that he would wash it once a month, it had been lying untouched for half a year, Regulus didn't want to think about how many germs and bacteria managed to collect there in this long hairy pile of the carpet

He stares ahead for a moment, forcing himself to get up.

Sometimes, it is difficult. Sometimes, getting out of bed when he was alone proved too much for him. Sometimes, when he woke up on his own, it took more time to force himself to live. Sometimes, he had to wait for someone to show up, for someone to give him a reason to start his day.

But sometimes it was enough that he was hungry. The vision of breakfast was tempting. He recently got from Pandora a new pancake recipe to try out.

When he manages to stand up, he starts making the bed. He made the bed, adjusted the pillows and sheets, covered it with a blanket and all that.

It was a large king-sized bed.

Just right for a little prince,Sirius said and laughed when he first saw it.

Regulus decided to ignore the feeling of hunger in favor of a morning shower.

He was covered in sweat, which he didn't like very much, the radiators had obviously not been turned off at night. He just felt dirty, wasn't sure if he took a shower last night when... Besides, he was walking barefoot on that rug that was past its heyday, it wasn't even silver anymore like it was when Regulus had decided to buy it.