三 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 彡⋆。˚

────────────

────────────

You find yourself thrown across the room. The fall feels like an eternity, and you land hard on the ground, knocking the wind out of you. Your head is spinning, and you can hear shouting and loud noises coming from your father.

You are terrified and helpless, you started to crawl away, trying to get away from him, but failed terribly. he slowly starts to approach you, the sound of his steps echoing around the room as he does so. when he's just inches away from you, he stops and just stares down at you.

The silence is deafening, and there is no mercy or kindness in his eyes. with each passing second you feel more and more scared and vulnerable.

"what about i knock some sense into that head of yours, yeah?" laughed the dark-haired, reaching onto the metal pole which isn't far away from where you both at while his deadly eyes are still piercings onto yours.

he raises the metal pole above his head, ready to strike. the air felt thick with anger and resentment. Every inch closer brought the moment of destruction closer and closer. You could feel the old man's presence looming over you, ready to unleasy his fury on you.

"mou ii." demaded the old woman, who's leaning on the doorframe with her arms crossed. her voice is enough to make the entire room went silent.

he stops cold in his tracks, the pole still raised above his head. he glares at the old woman which was knows as his mother with a mixture of suprised and bitterness. you can still feel the lingering tension in the air, but it has now been replaced with a tense silence. his eyes narrow as he stares back at the woman, his face darkening further as he anger returns, holding the pole tighter.

"get out, this is none of your business" he warned with a stern voice as he returns his gaze back to you back and forth, letting out a slight 'tch', clearly not liking the idea to argue with his mother and the fact she's interrupting him.

the woman doesn't move an inch, she seems completely unaffected by his words, and they only seem to make him more angry. her expression remains unchanged, as she stares him down with a look of disapproval. It's clear she's going nowhere.

"Nana!" you shouted loudly, your throat is dry, earning a sharp pain over it which also resulting a hard cough coming from you. you don't even remember when was the last time you had a filtered water. your hand straight up went to your neck, to lessen the cough. 'I shouldn't have yell..'

her expression softens slightly, and she turns her attention towards you with a look of concern. her gaze is sympathetic and understanding, but it's clear that she won't let your father get away with anything.