─ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 彡⋆。˚

────────────

────────────

"bet she doesn't even wear deodorant." he chirped from the other line, rolling his eyes away.

you laugh in respond, "isn't that kind of rude?"

"am i wrong though? She could atleast bring it to school"

you are currently laying down on your bed, twirling your hair around your finger, while facetiming oikawa.

today is a wednesday's night, so you did nothing much but just lazily laying around. your grandma is busy knitting downstair, you wouldn't like to disturb her personal time. she always knit things for you, not like you are complaining, you are rather grateful. she said that those things that she knitted remind her of you a lot. you let out a soft chuckle at the thought, smiling to yourself.

she once knitted you a matching beanie for you and toruu. well, you requested it though, she didn't agree much about it at first, but after hearing your loud whine, she gave up and ended up making you both one.

"Nana??" You sneakily approached her, who's sleeping on her rocking chair peacefully.

you tilted your head a little to see her, she had a light snore, resulting a giggle coming from you. you decided not to disturb the old woman and thinks it's the better jf you just head upstairs back.

"whaddya want brat?" she peeked, lifting one of her eyelids, knowing that you were just here moments ago. you froze at the spot.

"Nana, you're awake?" I turned around to face her back, almost shitting myself for stuttering.

"I don't sleep" she deadpanned, glancing you over her shoulder, waiting for you to continue.

"If you wouldn't mind.. can you.."

"Can i...?"

"Uhh..."

"Spit it out, kid"

"Can you make me a matching beanie?? For me and Toruu.." you confessed, shyly.

There was a long pause before she breaks it once again. "no"

you frowned, you really thought when she was taking her time she'd agree to it.

"I can make it for you, but toruu needs to pay, i dont do shits for free" she scoffed, brushing her hair gently. still doesn't even thought of changing her mind any time later.