CHAPTER 5

Becky's POV

I woke up in my bed? Last thing I remember I collapsed in the living room? Am I imagining things?

So go downstairs but the house was still full of silence maybe I wasn't dreaming.

I checked the clock hang in the wall and noticed that it was still early.

I still have time to go fix myself. Yeah I still need to continue living. I need to go to university while finding my family.

I fixed myself and start to walk to the bus station. As I reach the university everyone was looking at me.

They look like they were disgusted by me. But then a bunch of ladies come closer to me and push me.

"So you're the killer girl? The one killed our friend Irene?" One of them said

"What are you saying? I didn't kill her!" I Said

"Stop lying! The chocolates and flowers are from you right? Oh girls give me the water" she said

And then the other girl give her a basin which she gradually pour in me.

I was soaking wet. I was shocked on what they did.

"Oh sorry have you take a bath? Here's your powder" she said then poured me the starch.

My tear immediately come down as everyone is laughing at me and accusing me as a killer.

They all left when the bell rings. I was about to stand up when someone offered a hand on me.

"Miss are you okay?" He said then help me stand up

"Yes I'm fine Thankyou" I said almost whispering.

"Here take my jacket" he said then give me his jacket.

"I have some extra clothes in the locker if you want I can lend it to you" he said

I nodded and then he accompanied to his locker and to the bathroom. He was nice.

"Thanks I will give it back when I wash it" I said smiling at him

"Oh it's nothing by the way I'm Andrei, Andrei Felix" he said then offered his hands on me

I gladly accept it.

"Thank you Andrei I'm Becky Armstrong" I said then shake his hand

"Yeah, I know" he said?

Does he know me? I was about to ask when the bell rings again.

Geez I need to go I'm already late so I bid goodbye to him and go to my class.

As I went in everyone was looking at me. They were like wild animals looking at their prey.

That scene was cut when the professor came in. Geez saved by her.

Wait was she a new professor?

"Good day class, I'm ms. Nam your new professor in this subject" she said so I was right

She just introduced herself but sometimes is off about her. She keeps looking at me or maybe I'm just assuming things?

After she dismissed us everyone left the room except me. I still wonder who carry me in my room yesterday.

And that Andrei who just pop out in my life? Is everything connected?

I was cut in my thoughts when I heard Liane voice. I had texted her to meet me. I need my best friend.

"Becca" she said then hugged me. I started crying in her arms..she knows very well what happened. From my family disappearing and to that accident earlier.

"Shhss. I'm here Becca" she said trying to calm me down

At least I still have her. My Best Friend..

"Common let's eat. I bet you haven't have your breakfast." She said then pull me out of the room.

At the canteen everyone keeps on looking so Liane decided to just have a take out and eat in our secret place where no one is judging me.

Why would they think I killed Irene?

*******************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.