Corpses lying around the place. Infected and Wolves alike.

'Whoever did this ain't no friend of Wolves. Must be the Scars.'

"Hands up!"

A warning from the back. And he's standing out in the open, so complying is the best for the moment.

He turned around, facing the guy. It's a Wolf.

But it was a big mistake on his part. (Y/N) could feel that he's not the warrior type. Most soldiers shoot on sight without warning. So he decided to edge him.

"You must be a lost pup. Or a coward."

"Sh... Shut up!" He's trembling, which is a good sign.

"Your buddies out here fighting for their lives,"

"I said shut up!!"

"While you hide away watching them getting killed. Your mother must be so proud."

"You think I want this!!?"

Now that's a first.

"It was Isaac and his stupid obsession with power! All we want is peace! But what choice do we got!?" His confession seems to throw (Y/N) off for a bit

"You mean you don't want to fight? What about the Scars? What's the issue between you and them?" Now might be a great time to find out more.

"They stole from us first! So much for the truce. Now Isaac wants to send all of us to the fucking island again so we could repeat the same mistake again!"

'Island eh. Interesting.'

"Don't blame me for doing this." The soldier takes aim at (Y/N) properly, to which he straightened his arms even higher.

"Easy there bro. You could still walk away. Pretend you never see me and,"

*Snap. He snaps his fingers.

"Poof. Leave all this nightmare behind and go somewhere else."

"I can't just leave." The soldier slowly lowering his gun. "I have my family back there. Who knows what Isaac's gonna do to them if I run away now."

"Wife?"

"And kids."

Silence filled the two.

"Where is this Isaac guy?" Now that question stunned the Wolf.

"Back in his place, getting ready to invade the island." He answers.

"What is this island then? Why are you guys getting send there for?"

"The Scars live there. Isaac wants to wipe them out in one fell sweep."

The two both lower their hands. The Wolf relaxed his shoulders, letting his guard down, and so is (Y/N).

"Who are you anyway? Why are you here?"

Now that's the important question.

"I'm here to kill Isaac. And exterminate Wolves along the way."

He shouldn't have said that as the soldier once again gripped his rifle tightly.

"Look. Your boss sent someone to my place, hurt my people, and tried to kidnap someone I care about. Now I'm here to prevent that from ever happen again."

"You're trying to kill your way to Isaac? That's the dumbest shit ever."

"Otherwise he'll come to me again. You got your family, I got mine."