𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Guys do you want to drink soju?"

We were drunk. Out of our minds. The big drunk smiles plasterd onto our face.

"Hyuuuuuuung" Chaeryoung whined drunk hitting Changbin.

"Whaaaaat? You always annoy me bitch." Changbin responded pushing her away.

"I'm no bitch." Scoffed drunk Chaeryoung.

"Stooooop ittttt." I ordered waving my hands frantically.

"Sunoo come here." Sunghoon ordered his arms widened.

I scooted near him and fell into his arms. The warmth radiating off of him was unimaginable. Never I found a hug more warm and comfortable as Sunghoons.

"Let's stay like this shall we hyung?" I mumbled.

"We shall my beloved." He replied as he gently stroked my hair. Leaving a small peck on it.

I snuggled more into Sunghoon's arms and placed my head on his hard as rock chest.

"Aishhhh you disgusting people let the singles live." Chaeryoung yelled disgusted.

"No" Me and Sunghoon replied grinning ear to ear.

We then proceeded to stumble on to the bed. I shared a blanket with Sunghoon and Chaeryoung shared one with Changbin.

We began playing the drama The Glory. Me and Chaeryoung were busy crying while watching the girl get bullied.

The bullies took a hair straightener and began placing it on the girls skin. The girl was stripped until her garments were there and was thrown out of the school in her undergarments and her body covered in bruises and burns.

"I hate those bullies. They are so mean." I sobbed. Sunghoon comfortingly patting my head to calm me down.

"I wish they die in hell. Bitches and Assholes." Chaeryoung spat angrily.

"Yeah die in hell meanies." I agreed throwing a bit of my Popcorn which my mom brought us at the TV.

"Don't hurt the TV Sunoo-ya." Changbin ordered snatching my popcorn bowl away.

"Hey that's mine you asshole." I cried leaving Sunghoon's arms and jumping on Changbin.

"Not anymore you bitch." He smirked laughing as I wrestled him.

"How dare you call our Sunshine a bitch." Chaeryoung gasped her eyes widening.

She then grabbed a pillow and began hitting as hard as she could on Changbin's legs.

"Yeah you asshat." I fired attempting to head lock him.

"Haha you weaklings." Changbin wheezed at my poor attempt in head locking him.

"Hoonie help meee." I cried kicking Sunghoon how was busy watching the drama.

"Fine move." Sunghoon huffed pulling his hair back and getting into position.

"Wait I'm sorry. Sunghoon I'm-" "AAAAAAH!" Sunghoon yelled before jumping onto Changbin.

"I'm your hyung how dare you Sunghoon!" Changbin scoffed trying to escape the drip on his head.

"You messed with my boyfriend." Sunghoon gasped tightening the grip on him.

"Okay that's enough Hoon. You might kill Binnie hyung." I demanded grabbed Sunghoon's arm.

"Your lucky Sunoo-ya is a sweetheart." Sunghoon muttured as he hugged my waist.

"Fuck your sweetheart." Changbin mumbled trying to fix his messed up hair.

I just laughed as I stroked Sunghoon's hair. It was extremely soft and straight. Well the man wasn't straight but that was okay.

We then continued watching the drama we were supposed to be watching which was now almost over.

I was busy snuggled up in Sunghoon's arms while Changbin was busy annoying Chaeryoung.

"Sunghoon hyung?" I called.

"Yes love?" He replied softly looking into my eyes with pure love.

I blushed at how the way he called me love. How he looked at me as if I'm his lover. One day I will be his lover. Yeah.

"Are we going to be like this when we get back?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know love. But one thing I'm for sure is that my feelings are becoming more clearer." He responded softly as he pecked my forehead.

I nuzzled into his neck and he hugged my waist. Just like that. Both of us. Are now sleeping together. In each other's arms. Not as lovers. But as friends. Minus the siblings.

Hello Eggheads🥚🥚🥚

I am genuinely sorry if this chapter is short. I originally wanted it to be long but like the next chapter will when so much in it so I I had to make it short. Also I think Changbin should stop hitting in Hyunjin? Don't you think so? But like don't stop. It's hot my Changbinnie. Since I can't claim Sunghoon might as well claim Changbin. Sigh. I feel so depressed for some reason since this book awfully mentions friends. Friends I can't and know I will never get. Bye my lovelies <333333

Love From

Author Felix Egghead