Jungkook : ( while opening the door ) I really didn't call her my love. i was talking about someone else.

( He opened the door revealing you standing there. Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widened while you saw Taehyung was standing there with really angry face [ Your biggest fiar ])

Yn: (immediately looks down ) ohh. . Sorry. I'll come later. .

(You were about to turn but Jungkook grabbed you inside and hid behind you )

Jungkook : Thank God. Yn you're here.. please save me from this angry Gorilla ! Yn : Then who will save me? I'm also scared from this huge angry Gorilla !

Taehyung. Jimin & Jungkook : WHAT ?

(You slowly looks up and see three of them were looking at you with O face while frowning)

Yn : Ah.. (nervous smile ) i mean ( looks at Jungkook ) Why are you.. sca-red from him?

Jungkook : ( baby pout ) See nah his big-big angry eyes, red-red round face, his that curly fluffy hair and that blG-blG body! anyone can be scared.

Yn: (nodding while looking at Taehyung a little) Ya.. You are right ! ( slowly ) I'm also scared.

Taehyung: (Grinding the teeth) You little brats! What are you both grumbling hah?

Yn: Hah.. nothing! May be you all were discussing serious things. I'll come later. (You again turned but jimin pulled you back dragging you from your hoodie's cap )

Jimin: You are not disturbing us. we were talking about you.

Yn: (surprisingly ) About me? Why?

Jungkook: Ya. Taehyung said you're preparing his outfit for show.

Yn : ( take one glance on Taehyung) Ya..

Jimin: We saw your design. That was really great.

Yn : Thank you. And that's why I'm here. (hand over a beg to Taehyung ) This is some samples of fabric. if you don't like then tell me later. I'll change with some comfortable fabric. Good by. (You bowed them and left the room quickly )

( They were looking at you confusedly )

Jungkook : Woo.. She is really so quick.

Taehyung: What i said! she never let you talk.

Jimin:But i wanna clear it today only. ( hold Jungkook's hand ) Let's go Jk !

(You were just entered in your room when you again heard the bell )

Yn: ( open the door ) You both ?

Jungkook : Can we come inside?

Yn: But..?

Jimin: We wanna talk!

(You give a side and they both come inside and you again close the door)

Yn: What happen?

Jimin : We want to talk about you and Taehyung.

(You become shock but didn't show it up, but they can see that you became uncomfortable )

Yn: (Nervously) Why? We are nothing.

Jungkook : We know that you both had a fight.

Yn : No! We didn't fight.

Jimin : that night h..

Yn: That was just a misunderstanding. Nothing much.

(You passed a small smile but your heart beats started raising )

Jimin: (seriously) See Yn ! That night he wasn't drunk. he just wanted to t..

Yn : ( Looking down, controlling your breaths ) I know he wasn't drunk.

Yn: (looks at Jimin ) And I'm not angry on him. tell him that I'm not angry or upset for that.

Jungkook: He is feeling so guilty or sorry for that, that's why he can't even face you.

Yn : Tell him not to feel anything for me. I'm fine. and it's good not to face each other.

Jungkook: (Frown) Why are you saying like this? You know, he is finding you since one and half year. ( You immediately look at him with super shock and your heart skips a beat ) He went to all the fashion colleges and universities just for you.

(You again started having splitting pain in your chest area)

Jungkook: You don't know how sad he was in these days. ( Tears left your eyes ) I thought he forgot how to smile. In these years he only wore a fake mask of smile.

Jungkook: in these years has searched you madly. like a psycho. he even went India so many times just for you, just to confess his fe---

Yn: (wrapped your cars with your palms) NOOo.. Please No. . ( can't breath properly )
Don't tell mee any. -anything about him..

Jimin: (panicking ) Yn ? Yn are you okay?

Yn: (close cyes while one hand on your chest ) Do-don't tell m-e anything about his feelings.

Jungkook : Yn?( holding you ) What's happening?

Yn : He can't have feelings for me. . He ca-can't.

Jimin: Lay her on bed..

(They both make you lay on bed and Jungkook Splashes water on your face )

Jimin: (tapping your checks ) Yn ? open your
eyes. YNn..

(You slight open your eyes and point at the drower )

Jungkook : she is pointing at here..

( he quickly check it and find some madicine)

Jungkook: Jimin may be she need this. .

( He took out the pills and put them in your mouth and Jimin gave you a drink of water )

Jimin: Yn ? Ynnn?

(After few minutes you open your eyes properly)

Jimin & Jungkook : ( worriedly ) Are you okay? (Your nod made them take breath )

Jungkook : Thanks to God!

Jimin: What happened to you?

Yn: (sat up) May be i have to tell you now!

(You told them everything about yourself. Your every condition)

Yn: (looking down ) That's why I'm running away from Taehyungshi. ( Teary eyes) i don't want him to suffer his whole life only for me.

Jimin: (sadly) It's really bad.

Jungkook : You need to m. .

Yn: No use of it..

Yn: (requesting face ) Please tell him to stay away from me. You both also wanna see him happy right!? please convenience him. .

( Then both looks at each other and nod slowly )

Jungkook : we'll tell him to stay away from you.

Yn: Thank you so much. only for this show. then I'll take myself far away from him.

Jimin: (stand up) ok. But Take care of yourself.

Yn: Ya. IM.

Jungkook: We are leaving, take same rest. (You smiled and they left)

Yn: (crying heart out )
WHY GOD? WHY?
Why I'm so lucky but unlucky at same time?

(They both enters in Taehyung's room and Taehyung curiously come to them )

Taehyung: What she said? (They both were looking down sadly) Hey? tell nah.. she'll talk with me?

Jimin: ( put his hand on his shoulder ) Tae---

Jimin: STAY AWAY FROM YN!

CONTINUE...